Most hated character

Chiki

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Least favorite? I guess I'd have to say Fiona, as she is the only character in the series I actively try to get killed. (After she gives me a second Thani)

Edited by Zelos

I'd have to say Sothe, for somehow being both important and blander than everything else (it's bad when I can draw more character out of Marth).

Horace. He's basically another armoured guy loyal to Nina. Don't we already have Dolph and Macellan?

Severa. Her design is cute and all, but her personality makes me want to let the enemy beat the crap out of her.

I'm also not very fond of Heather. I don't like lesbian characters in anything.

Yen'Fay is pretty bad. I mean really he's a villain for like 4 chapters and you apparently recruit his ghost. Yea

Est. She gets kidnapped in every game she's in (even Awakening DLC, so I hear), and even though she tries to help in FE3/12, she usually makes things worse in the end. Way to ruin your relationship with Abel and your sisters.

Ninian. I immensely dislike both her personality (will not shut up about her "lord Eliwood" and blah, blah, blah....) and that fact that she is the worst Dancer character I have ever had; she is always, without fail, the first person to die on me in playthroughs (for some odd reason, Nils actually performs better for me even though they share the same stats; weird). And she is the only character I ever have to even think about restarting for. Any sadness or sympathy I may have had for her in story death was completely dashed away when she pulled a Deus ex Machina at the end and came back.

.....I practically shove her back through the Dragon's Gate with Nils at the end of every playthrough....

In terms of Awakening Say'ri did nothing for me. She was just a Lyn clone but without any kind of charm.

I'm not entirely sure why I dislike her so much, just seems like lazy character design especially compared with incredible characters like Walhart. At least she was just a useless filler character in terms of stats.

I agree the person who said Sully too, she was pretty unappealing. Stahl too (im so boring and average lol XD). The cavaliers in Awakening were pretty pants.

Edited by Talvisota

I'd say Excellus but that's such an obvious answer it goes without saying.

Say'ri took up so much screen time to do absolutely nothing, except MAYBE kill her brother IF you deploy her on that mission. I would have definitely preferred to keep Flavia and Basilio on a bit longer. Or bring Tiki along for a bit.

I also don't care for Micaiah that much either. She just... grates me. I'm not to toss around the term Mary Sue just because, but she is horrifically bland, almost trite. And the cast around her makes her characterization even more puzzling. I liked Sothe more than her.

But out of all the Awakening characters, that hierophant from Chapter 7. Traitorous BASTARD.

Severa. Her design is cute and all, but her personality makes me want to let the enemy beat the crap out of her.

I'm also not very fond of Heather. I don't like lesbian characters in anything.

SHUT UP MEG.

Est. She gets kidnapped in every game she's in (even Awakening DLC, so I hear), and even though she tries to help in FE3/12, she usually makes things worse in the end. Way to ruin your relationship with Abel and your sisters.

This thread is a shining ray of levelheaded tolerance, as expected