OCD challenge

FeFish

(sorry not sure how to make a challenge post so bear with me)

This is the OCD challenge for fire emblem awakening were you have to do things very EXACT (this only apllies when doing Chapters & first time on Xenolouges you may still reclass for skills and such)

RULES

• ALL characters MUST use the weapon/staff they are seen using in there official artwork
    • Up to the point wear you can buy said weapon/staff and the character can use the weapon/staff you can use iron or bronze weapons

• Characters that use rare weapons like Cherche or Sumia or are seen with no weapon/staff like Frederick or Maribelle are acceptations and can use any weapon/staff (Lissa and Brady may also use any weapon when the promote)

• Characters like Henry or Laurent must use a Tome of the color/type seen

• Ignores weapons held during recruitment chapters

• All characters except Donnel must be their or a promoted version of there starting class

• Morgan must be reclassed to a tactician after his/her paralogue (or another class in you intend to grind right away)

• Chrom marries Sumia (optional if you hate Sumia)

• Make your unit defaul on everthing but birthday and assets (optional)

• Characters can’t promote to a class that doesn’t suite there personality

• Gaius can't be an assassin he doesn't like killing

• Maribelle can't be a war cleric she isn't the axe type

• Cherche can't be a griffon rider she loses Minerva (same for her son)

• Cynthia can't be a dark flier they are not very heroic

• Brady can't be a sage he is an axe type

• All children must have a skill from both of there parents current classes

• Only acceptation is if there mother gave there son galeforce and they are in a Female-only class

• If there parents are the same class then the child only needs one skill

Good luck! sorry for bad grammar... and please give me some feedback and stuff! No hair color thing for kids because that would be a little hard for kids like Nah or Inigo

Edited by FeFish

What the, why does Chrom have to marry Sumia?

If you have to do that, might as well do it without any exceptions. :D

But the Cherche/Gerome one sounds fitting for their personalities.

Edited by Cordelia

• Cherche can't be a griffon rider she loses Minerva (same for her son)

You know, I usually respect this one and have them go Wyern Lord for the sake of it. I also agree on that "it isn't fitting criteria" on some cases.

• You know, I usually respect this one and have them go Wyern Lord for the sake of it. I also agree on that "it isn't fitting criteria" on some cases.

Thanks!

Apologies. But that generic trickster outfit doesn't fit him as much as that assassin outfit.

Honestly, does that yellow and blue actually fit his game portrait more than the dark assassin outfit?

GaiaAssassin.pngGaiaTrickster.png

Apologies. But that generic trickster outfit doesn't fit him as much as that assassin outfit.

Honestly, does that yellow and blue actually fit his game portrait more than the dark assassin outfit?

Nor does FE10 Soren's outfit fit his Archsage outfit. FE designers don't really care what their initial promotion looks like.

Edited by Olwen

Nor does FE10 Soren's outfit fit his Archsage outfit. FE designers don't really care what their initial promotion looks like.

yeah I have the same problem with Henry why is he covered up as a darkmage but not sorcerer?

I see your point but I can see Gaius in battle going :Hey you look a little banged up lemme help with that

Edited by FeFish

Cynthia can't actually use the lance she's depicted wielding when she joins.

Female Morgan can't use Goetia either, for obvious reasons.

I'd protest some of those class option opinions. Maribelle and War Cleric. She says she practices 'Parasol-fu' to keep brigands at bay, and talks about 'Ruining' people and Promising stuff will hurt. Brady is known for being softer than he looks, so I could definitely see Sage fitting him just as well as War Monk. Owain's supports with Cynthia reveal that he thinks killing (and particularly, rampage killing) to be heroic. And I wouldn't worry about Cynthia - as long as she's coming to the rescue I wouldn't worry about her class, and nothing's as heroic as Canto+(Galeforce).

Aversa did sully that class, though.

But then again, all of them stick with the standard class in the Future of Despair, so I guess that could be considered their 'canon' promotion class.

Otherwise seems like something I would be interested in.

^I like Maribelle way too much.

Cynthia can't actually use the lance she's depicted wielding when she joins.

Female Morgan can't use Goetia either, for obvious reasons.

I'd protest some of those class option opinions. Maribelle and War Cleric. She says she practices 'Parasol-fu' to keep brigands at bay, and talks about 'Ruining' people and Promising stuff will hurt. Brady is known for being softer than he looks, so I could definitely see Sage fitting him just as well as War Monk. Owain's supports with Cynthia reveal that he thinks killing (and particularly, rampage killing) to be heroic. And I wouldn't worry about Cynthia - as long as she's coming to the rescue I wouldn't worry about her class, and nothing's as heroic as Canto+(Galeforce).

Aversa did sully that class, though.

But then again, all of them stick with the standard class in the Future of Despair, so I guess that could be considered their 'canon' promotion class.

Otherwise seems like something I would be interested in.

^I like Maribelle way too much.

I mentioned rare weapons so FMorgan dosen't need goetia, and I don't see anybody makeing Maribelle a war cleric anyway her Str growth is crap and tomes are more practical than just bolt axes, I also figured for character like pretty much all the children who don't use there weapon upon recruitment it would be obvious that they can’t use a weapon that’s Iron or Bronze but I will as that anyway. thanks for the feedback!

Edited by FeFish

What the, why does Chrom have to marry Sumia?

If you have to do that, might as well do it without any exceptions. :D

But the Cherche/Gerome one sounds fitting for their personalities.

He's shown with her, married, in the opening animation.