Least Favorite Pairing(s)

Am I really supposed to translate and put effort into Englishing something I've never read because I always paired up Olivia with my Male MU?

I'll get some Bond Seeds and look at it tomorrow.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving this fandom.

The funniest thing, is that I remember something similar to this from the Clannad fandom.

The canon girl always takes the fire. Hee hee hee.

You know, if anything, if Sumia was switched with any other girl that would have been shipped with Chrom by the developers instead, THAT girl would be the one getting the hate, even if Sumia were to keep everything about her character intact. |D

Most legit thing on this entire thread, Rey. :D

Miriel/Gaius: "You can do card tricks? ALLOW ME TO BEAR YOUR PROGENY RIGHT NOW!"

Nowi/Lon'qu: You know, I don't even hate Nowi that much. But when you go from playing house with a minor to proposing actual marriage, it's really creepy. The worst part is that it's an adorable support for the first three ranks, and the S support retroactively ruins the entire thing.

Nah/Laurent: Nah's generally intolerable, but I'll let some of her supports slide by virtue of being funny. This one, though, just annoyed me.

Frederick/Cherche: Possibly the least interesting support in the game. Yes, it actually beats Chrom/Sumia in that regard. For the record, I give the latter pairing a pass because of Cynthia's greatness.

Gerome/Anyone: This guy deserves to be alone. Well, his pairing with Lucina is fine. But he's generally just such a dick that I would rather let him brood on his own, on my bench.

Did the game ever give us a reason WHY Tharja is obsessed with Avatar? The attraction seemed to appear out of nowhere.

In her support with Vaike, she says that in order to curse someone you have to enter their mind. It probably happened because she tried to curse him, and that she fell in love with his mind. Hell, she even says that her attraction with Robin has to do with "a meeting of minds" or something along those lines. Seems legit to me.

Nowi/Lon'qu: You know, I don't even hate Nowi that much. But when you go from playing house with a minor to proposing actual marriage, it's really creepy. The worst part is that it's an adorable support for the first three ranks, and the S support retroactively ruins the entire thing.

... Thanks for reminding me about this support. I find it cute from C to A like you said, but then that S-Rank.

Don't quote me, but it is much worse in Japanese... *shudder*

Nowi and Lon'qu. I can stand her supports with Gregor, Ricken and Donnel. With Lon'qu, as said, it just went from cute to creepy in the S support. Henry's S support wasn't better. "Let's get you pregnant so more dragon pals can come from the future!"

There isn't much "magic" with Miriel's supports either.

I don't even think Nowi x Lon'qu is bad. I actually like the pairing.

Then again, pairing Nowi always sets a couple of red alerts for some people.

I actually like a lot of Nowi's pairings, and she's married to MU on one of my files for super!Nah. Lon'quxNowi is also one of the more popular pairings for him on Pixiv after Olivia and Cordelia. Some of it's quite cute.