Skype is terrible.

Darros

Mainly the fact that I suddenly can't log in, and when I actually manage to, it freezes eternally. So I'm permanently lagging on Skype. Yippee. It's been like half an hour I miss it already

Hopefully posting this will solve my problem because when I complain about things not working that's when they usually start working.

Try upgrading your Skype Client if you aren't using the latest version. Alternately, use Trillian.

Pretty sure trillian actually just pulls messages from skype.exe running in the background is that the joke

I dislike it because it occasionally eats up HUGE RAM if it idles for a few hours while I'm away, then I come back and my computer is being smothered by a big blue S that isn't actually doing anything (except maybe pushing me ads)

Skype makes my messages take 3 to 20 minutes to send to Aiku when he's over in Germany with his lousy connection ;~; Edited by Freohr Datia

Man, Neopets was the shit.

what the

since when is neopets related to skype

I dunno whatchu talking about, but then again, I barely use skype except with just one or two friends. :V texts pls.

Edited by Shirley

After an excrutiating 15 minutes of "logging in" and unlagging, it finally let me log in. Then the message came up saying that my skype was outdated. Now it's working good. Thanks BLS.

I can believe this on the basis that I'm still logged into MSN on trillian right now. They didn't actually shut down their everything, they just want to shove traffic somewhere they like more.