If Anna, Tiki and others had kids

Alves

The topic " If male charecters had kids of them own" came to the forums recently, but what if spotpass characters and other that dont have kids had kids of their own or supports with other characters?

Poor Walmart and Emmeryn weren't mentioned... at any rate there was a topic on GameFAQs about a related topic and Gangrel x Emmeryn sounds really cool...

-3 Str, 5 Mag, 4 Skill, 5 Speed, 0 Luck, -2 Def, 2 Res

Cleric, Troubadour, Pegasus, Thief, Dark Mage, Barbarian

Priarm would have a kid who is afraid of using the Raggnel(thinking he would break or do worst to the sword so he decided to train the axe to run from the sword, because of that he has a social nature but loves the art of fighting and growing stronger.Fun fact: trains swordfight in secret to be able to wield the raggnel

Walmart or whatever daughter is an hipster that thinks that being the conqueror is to mainstream so she became a cleric.She can still use the wolf berg.

I'd have liked if Say'ri had a daughter or son.. :/ I guess Morgan is enough for me but I'd have liked someone who she'd taught her and her brothers values to etc etc etc.

In fairness to Say'ri, she has a perfectly reasonable story excuse for not having kids that travel with Lucina's merry band of psychological disorders.

She was a little too dead to make babies at the time.

Oy, what happened to the post I put here originally?

Sayri should have a daughter/son that is either a myrmidon, or some other class that hasn't been used yet by a kid.

Tiki should have a son so that there can actually be a male manakete.

I want to assume that each character's child would have a class that would not only be somewhat of a polar opposite to them, but also be a class that has hardly been used for a child yet, though in some instances some classes would have to be recycled. For example:

Say'ri - Mage Son

Anna - Cleric Daughter

Tiki - Manakete Son (only logical conclusion)

Basilio - Pegasus Knight Daughter

Flavia - Barbarian Son

Gangrel - Cavalier Son

Walhart - Dark Mage Daughter

Emmeryn - Fighter Son

Yen'fay - Thief Son

Aversa - Troubadour Daughter

Priam - Myrmidon Daughter

In my head, they sounded like the only options that would make sense.

I want to assume that each character's child would have a class that would not only be somewhat of a polar opposite to them, but also be a class that has hardly been used for a child yet, though in some instances some classes would have to be recycled. For example:

Say'ri - Mage Son

Anna - Cleric Daughter

Tiki - Manakete Son (only logical conclusion)

Basilio - Pegasus Knight Daughter

Flavia - Barbarian Son

Gangrel - Cavalier Son

Walhart - Dark Mage Daughter

Emmeryn - Fighter Son

Yen'fay - Thief Son

Aversa - Troubadour Daughter

Priam - Myrmidon Daughter

In my head, they sounded like the only options that would make sense.

I like those; the only ones I would change are Mage son (we already have one; at least switch to daughter) and Pegasus Knight daughter (again we already have one and it doesn't seem likely that a daughter of Basilio would be a pegasus knight of all things...maybe she can be a wyvern rider daughter instead...)

In fairness to Say'ri, she has a perfectly reasonable story excuse for not having kids that travel with Lucina's merry band of psychological disorders.

True. I somehow forgot that little point. :/ derp on my part

Still, maybe she could've had a child that came from another timeline, like Morgan...

I'm trying to remember, was it specifically mentioned at any point that Say'ri was dead in Lucina's timeline. Because the Future Past shows us that there is countless timelines, and Say'ri could have died in any of them. And Say'ri's potential child could have come from an alternate timeline as well like Morgan did.

Well, we know that she died in the timeline Yen'fay came from, and it does appear that she would have died if not for your army's spectacular timing in getting to her about one turn before she's put to death, so there's that.

I don't know if Yen'fay came from the same timeline as Lucina (although if he doesn't, then that puts him in either Morgan's, the Future of Despair, or a fifth timeline.), but his very presence would seem to suggest that Say'ri's death was the natural course of fate without your intervention.

Well, we know that she died in the timeline Yen'fay came from, and it does appear that she would have died if not for your army's spectacular timing in getting to her about one turn before she's put to death, so there's that.

I don't know if Yen'fay came from the same timeline as Lucina (although if he doesn't, then that puts him in either Morgan's, the Future of Despair, or a fifth timeline.), but his very presence would seem to suggest that Say'ri's death was the natural course of fate without your intervention.

Perhaps, but even if that is true, it still doesn't rule out the possibility that Say'ri had a kid at some point in some timeline that happens to make their way here like Morgan; not to mention the fact that they could possibly come from the exact same timeline as Morgan if they were her sibling in that instance...

I don't think that's the case. The entire reason Yen'fay sided with Walhart and Excellus to begin with was because Excellus was basically holding Say'ri hostage. The Yen'fay that came from the alternate timeline from what I could tell, wasn't able to make the conscious decision of joining them, and Say'ri died because of it.

As for the scene Chrom's army comes to in Chapter 15, I'm given the impression that Excellus was going to have her captured, and kept on a tight leash just to fully ensure Yen'fay's cooperation.