If Anna, Tiki and others had kids

Alves

I once had a dark idea for a possible son for a NON-DEAD Say'ri, but it was also kind of ridiculous for a number of reasons.

Basically, he was a jolly Barbarian adopted by a tribe of woodsmen who ate the corpses of freshly killed animals, even horses and wyverns. His biological family was destroyed by the Grimleal to the point where he couldn't find any close relatives. He sometimes talked to his own stomach, as if the ghosts of the animals he ate would give him advice on what to do next. This behavior was explained by a tragic past that I don't feel comfortable writing about here, since it's overly melodramatic.

Really, it wouldn't be relevant outside of an AU. I'm not sure why I put so much (silly) thought into it.

Gangrel's daughter would be scared of her father passing away so she protects him every battle. She is a wyvern ryder because there are a lot of grimleal wyvern ryders

• 2 weeks later...

Walhart's kid would be a red cavalier that resembles a male version of Sully in appearance, since none of the children start as Cavs.

He can reclass to Barbarian, Swordmaster, or Wyvern Rider.

33gWk.png

So liek

There's a thread about what if dudes had their own kids

So i designed one for Basilio because Basilio dabess

Also because muscles

Doubles as a fem!Barbarian design in the vein of FE13 outfits i guess? But with a lot more trim. Generic would not have this much trim (or at all). She gets this much trim because royalty and shit and because I really like trim.

I'm just gonna quote from my art thread that I also posted in the male characters thread

My logic was since this is all hypothetical I don't really need to care about gender class barriers so I made her a barbarian so I can draw muscles everywhere

Will probably design a kid for Flavia sometimes

I feel like Morgan should be an Anna if Anna is Morgan's mom.

Hector with raggnel? How can one survive?

I feel like you missed the reference. Although, on that topic, had Ike's name stayed Paris, then he would have been Priam's son, and thus his own descendant and ancestor.

edit: eye can inglesh

Edited by Rewjeo