Why I will ALWAYS love my Japanese copy more.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

02.png

And not a single care was given to that stand on Spanish...

not sure what you're getting at. If you somehow were offended by something I said, well I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm not out to criticise anyone in particular, just giving my opinions. I never called anyone an offensive name, and even said I wasn't out to censor you. If you want to post something go ahead as long as it's within the forum regs, just as I did.

takei-signature.jpg

If I'm misunderstanding you just forget about this post and chalk it up to "failure of communication" as you neglected to specify who you were replying to and some of the posts were in languages I did not understand and if I were able to understand it would most likely be obvious who you were talking to (... yeeeah...).

not sure what you're getting at. If you somehow were offended by something I said, well I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm not out to criticise anyone in particular, just giving my opinions. I never called anyone an offensive name, and even said I wasn't out to censor you. If you want to post something go ahead as long as it's within the forum regs, just as I did.

takei-signature.jpg

If I'm misunderstanding you just forget about this post and chalk it up to "failure of communication" as you neglected to specify who you were replying to and some of the posts were in languages I did not understand and if I were able to understand it would most likely be obvious who you were talking to (... yeeeah...).

Huh, why are you quoting me? That was indirectly aimed at Esau. Besides, this is FftF, don't take it seriously even if it wasn't aimed at you. It wasn't even aiming to be serious, or else why would I use a non-Latin alphabet in jest...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Huh, why are you quoting me? That was indirectly aimed at Esau. Besides, this is FftF, don't take it seriously even if it wasn't aimed at you. It wasn't even aiming to be serious, or else why would I use a non-Latin alphabet in jest...?

^That^. Didn't know if you were being serious or not, or even who you were talking to. FFTF has had serious discussions before. "Some rules don't apply" doesn't always mean "this is a thing that no one can have serius discussions about" and I thought you were serious.

Had my bases covered. =P

今英語を話したいけど、このトッピクに日本語だけタイプすること僕に約束しました。

それはこのトッピクのrrrrっるーrrっる! D:

Edited by Esau of Isaac

I wonder if they're using Google Translate to understand you.

And this is why I used a picture... though I don't think it can be deciphered even with one, hehe.

Unless you know where to look.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I wonder if they're using Google Translate to understand you.

ふっふっふ、僕の日本語は最悪だよね!Googleのを使えば、何も別に分かりません!ー( ̄~ ̄)ξ

i can read everything that's in kanji and nothing else

じゃ、カンジをツカわないよ。
うわふぁふぁふぁふぁ。ぼくはonecraftymotherfuckerだよ。
Edited by Esau of Isaac

I said "onore erizabesu" earlier in this topic. I was hoping you'd notice it.

She'd have been able to read 己, but not エリザベス. Those characters are katakana, strictly Japanese use.

Uhhhhhh I mean ピンポンチングチョングなど

She'd have been able to read 己, but not エリザベス. Those characters are katakana, strictly Japanese use.

Uhhhhhh I mean ピンポンチングチョングなど

I know. I was expressing my sadness at failing. Or something.

ペニスでござるよ

Dude when I did that speech contest they gave us some Japanese candy/treats in addition to some other cool prizes, and I have to say that I think melon bread is actually pretty good. But they also gave us some kind of....seaweed cracker...thing. I'm not sure how I can even categorize it other than to say that if I were to guess what literal human shit tasted like, I would assume it would be less repellent than those cookie-things. Like wow. They were just. What kind of human being would eat those things willingly

Dude when I did that speech contest they gave us some Japanese candy/treats in addition to some other cool prizes, and I have to say that I think melon bread is actually pretty good. But they also gave us some kind of....seaweed cracker...thing. I'm not sure how I can even categorize it other than to say that if I were to guess what literal human shit tasted like, I would assume it would be less repellent than those cookie-things. Like wow. They were just. What kind of human being would eat those things willingly

何、それ!?

ENGLISH DESU NE.

NO NIHONGO GA ARIMASEN

Edited by shadowofchaos

えっと!それは!あのおおおおおお

英語の練習です!

ああ、そして、最近、日本語会話のクラスに、金太郎の事をならった。みんなさんは昔話の劇をしなきゃいけなかったから。その劇のあと、ぼくらは金太郎の絵を見た。そのキャラクタディザインはちょっとファミリアな顔と思いました。ぼくは「先生、このキンタマと言う人はファミリアと思います」って言った。そして、みんなにぼくを笑わせまして。「金玉」と言いましたから。英語でtesticlesです。

h-恥ずかしいんだよ。

fuck japanese kit kats. shit gave me a bad stomach.

That's one aspect in your life you are missing out on. But kit kats aren't for everyone sadly enough...

I don't know about the seaweed cracker. However a good melon pan is hard to come by in the U.S. unless....

a) You go to the Mitsuwa Marketplace (any branch in Los Angeles will do) and purchase one from one of the bakeries or confectionary spots in house.

b) Find a confectionary/patisserie/bakery that's super nippongo authentic. There's one in Orange County and I only go there for four particular items, the melon pan is definitely one of them.

Now all this talk of pan makes me want to watch yakitate Japan :).