peoplethereisntenoughactivityfarfromtheforestweneedmoreactivityfarfromtheforest otherwisefarfromtheforestisgoingtobeveryboooooooorrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnggg

Seems like one of the more active parts of SF to me.

Sorry we can't all be fruit slicing ninjas. I mean you're always so active slicing fruit. Don't you ever slow down? Fruit has feelings too you know.

Edit: The fuck did you edit the title like that for? Now you stretched out my screen!

Edited by Happy_Dingo

Seems like one of the more active parts of SF to me.

Sorry we can't all be fruit slicing ninjas. I mean you're always so active slicing fruit. Don't you ever slow down? Fruit has feelings too you know.

Edit: The fuck did you edit the title like that for? Now you stretched out my screen!

It is, but it isn't active enough. You should look a few hundred pages back. FFtF looked much more interesting then.

Eh? I'm active. And I don't really intend on slowing down any time soon. But "Fruit has feelings too you know"? Whazzat?

Streeeeeeeeeeeetch. B)

It is, but it isn't active enough. You should look a few hundred pages back. FFtF looked much more interesting then.

Eh? I'm active. And I don't really intend on slowing down any time soon. But "Fruit has feelings too you know"? Whazzat?

Streeeeeeeeeeeetch. B)

More people were around back then I imagine.

Fruits are living things man. Have you ever even tried asking one about it's day or how it's feeling? Be considerate. Though after the atrocities you've commited against their kind I doubt they'd talk to you.

More people were around back then I imagine.

Fruits are living things man. Have you ever even tried asking one about it's day or how it's feeling? Be considerate. Though after the atrocities you've commited against their kind I doubt they'd talk to you.

Yeah, and that sounds cool. I want mooooorrrreee people here. ;~;

I just slice, then eat fruit. And I eat them for the same reason I eat meat. Because I don't really care. BD

Edited by Fruit Ninja

Actually...

Awakening, as far as I've noticed, has become the most active section. Though I haven't checked there in forever so maybe the activity went way down by now~ But I definitely remember there always being like 5-15 members viewing that place at a time, while sometimes FFtF would have no viewers at all. Probably not even a week ago the entire main FFtF forum hadn't had any updates for about a half an hour to an hour. And I don't even know how much that'll drop once it becomes sleepy time for everybody but Ein and anybody else like him (I say this because I bet he would nitpick about this part if I left this out in North America

(oh wait or are you including the subforums of FFtF as well?)

Listen here young whippersnappers: back in my day FFtF overall (which I believe didn't have subforums, but either way when it had subforums the same applied) would get a new post every 1-10 seconds. And I am not exaggerating at all.

And back then, there were even less members.

(Basically, back in my day it was much more Spam City than it is now~ Nowadays most people actually try to worry about quality~ Obviously Neal prefers quantity over quality)

Although apparently neckite remembers 2011. I don't remember 2011's activity even though I remember 2008~ So maybe back in 2011ish activity was both quantity and quality? =o (though I also recall not enjoying SF too much until 2012~ But that's just me =3)

Oh and he included 2010. I remember I was idle/on hiatus throughout maybe half of 2010 because I didn't enjoy the forum at the time because almost everybody I knew disappeared~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I looked back 100 pages and then got all depressed. There's people I don't even see anymore back on those pages. Also my posts back then were terrible. ;/

No blasts from the past for Darros!

(Basically, back in my day it was much more Spam City than it is now~ Nowadays most people actually try to worry about quality~

Considering there's a section for serious talk and then there's this section where some rules don't apply I suppose some spam is to be expected. Though I've not witnessed the density of the example you presented so maybe it was overkill. Also I've not really read through all the rules so I'm not sure how exactly what I said might apply. This forum's pretty lax though and most everyone here is a sufficient level of maturity that not much trouble is caused so I guess it's all good.

Also, completely unrelated, why the blue font and "~" at the end of everything. Not criticising you BTW. Just feeling overly inquisitive I guess.

Hmmmm I'm not even sure how to explain how I use the ~! =o I am surprised you haven't asked why I use this all the time yet

Blue font was just because I wanted to post in colour~ I just saw somebody else post like this a long long long long time ago in a different forum and was like "ooooooooooh pretty" and I am a sucker for pretty things! ^~^ So some time after I joined here I saw Emerald/Leafeon posting in green and Raven posting in red and I was like "Oh yeah just like that one person! I wanna start posting like that~!"

But since I liked too many colours, I made a poll to let everybody else choose and the blue won~

Hmmmm I'm not even sure how to explain how I use the ~! =o I am surprised you haven't asked why I use this all the time yet

You mean the strike through thing? If so I've wondered about it quite a bit actually but it seems like everyone else uses it so I guess I was afraid to say anything for fear of sounding silly..... which considering other things I've said seems a bit dumb. Why should I be afraid to ask questions?

Blue font was just because I wanted to post in colour~ I just saw somebody else post like this a long long long long time ago in a different forum and was like "ooooooooooh pretty" and I am a sucker for pretty things! ^~^ So some time after I joined here I saw Emerald/Leafeon posting in green and Raven posting in red and I was like "Oh yeah just like that one person! I wanna start posting like that~!"

But since I liked too many colours, I made a poll to let everybody else choose and the blue won~

Fair enough reason. It certainly makes your posts stand out and is a pleasing shade of blue. =]

Awakening still has a shit ton of members around. probably because the game is still popular and all.

right now, Awakening forum says:

44 user(s) are browsing this forum

18 members, 25 guests, 1 anonymous users

Edited by Shirley

2010-11 was pretty cool imo, if only because everyone was retarded and nobody cared

i understand 2008 was this way too, but i wasn't here

Should we rewind the clock? I feel like I should remember what 20XX-20XY was like, but as was likely intended to be made privy to all I actually don't know and can't tell the difference.

Actually...

Awakening, as far as I've noticed, has become the most active section. Though I haven't checked there in forever so maybe the activity went way down by now~ But I definitely remember there always being like 5-15 members viewing that place at a time, while sometimes FFtF would have no viewers at all. Probably not even a week ago the entire main FFtF forum hadn't had any updates for about a half an hour to an hour. And I don't even know how much that'll drop once it becomes sleepy time for everybody but Ein and anybody else like him (I say this because I bet he would nitpick about this part if I left this out in North America

(oh wait or are you including the subforums of FFtF as well?)

Listen here young whippersnappers: back in my day FFtF overall (which I believe didn't have subforums, but either way when it had subforums the same applied) would get a new post every 1-10 seconds. And I am not exaggerating at all.

And back then, there were even less members.

(Basically, back in my day it was much more Spam City than it is now~ Nowadays most people actually try to worry about quality~ Obviously Neal prefers quantity over quality)

Although apparently neckite remembers 2011. I don't remember 2011's activity even though I remember 2008~ So maybe back in 2011ish activity was both quantity and quality? =o (though I also recall not enjoying SF too much until 2012~ But that's just me =3)

Oh and he included 2010. I remember I was idle/on hiatus throughout maybe half of 2010 because I didn't enjoy the forum at the time because almost everybody I knew disappeared~

Awakening is, while good, is overrated. :(

Not to say that I don't want to play it. I do. It's just. I still think other FE games are really good, too.

But yeah, the place is sucking all the activity away. Or adding, maybe, since if Awakening wasn't out, this place would be... empty.

When I'm online, often, there are very few members online. Stupid time zones.

Nah, not the subforums. Games and mafia don't count.

I want to travel to the past and experience the old Serenes Forest.

I know, maybe all the people, because of so much spamming, burned down Serenes Forest like in Path of Radiance, but then it regrew, only with less people and being all organized and stuff.

Less members overall, more active members.

Heeeeeeeeeeeey, I worry about quality, too, you know. =O

Granted, I'd like it if there was more quantity as well...

How could you not enjoy SF until last year??? Well, you seemed to post new topics more back then. I was reading one of your topics the other day. It was about wanting to see a tornado in real life or something. =P

Poor, Fre. /patpat

I looked back 100 pages and then got all depressed. There's people I don't even see anymore back on those pages. Also my posts back then were terrible. ;/

No blasts from the past for Darros!

/morepatpats

Considering there's a section for serious talk and then there's this section where some rules don't apply I suppose some spam is to be expected. Though I've not witnessed the density of the example you presented so maybe it was overkill. Also I've not really read through all the rules so I'm not sure how exactly what I said might apply. This forum's pretty lax though and most everyone here is a sufficient level of maturity that not much trouble is caused so I guess it's all good.

Also, completely unrelated, why the blue font and "~" at the end of everything. Not criticising you BTW. Just feeling overly inquisitive I guess.

You can "witness" it by going back a few hundred pages. Although it isn't the same, since people aren't posting there anymore...

If I necropost in every single old topic in FFtF, will I get banned?

Y u use British spelling, Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? You're American!!!

Colors are cool.

Only I was like, "Oh, look, that girl is posting in blue. I want to do that, tooooooooooo~" ^~^

You mean the strike through thing? If so I've wondered about it quite a bit actually but it seems like everyone else uses it so I guess I was afraid to say anything for fear of sounding silly..... which considering other things I've said seems a bit dumb. Why should I be afraid to ask questions?

Fair enough reason. It certainly makes your posts stand out and is a pleasing shade of blue. =]

Strikethrough is fun to use, too. =]

just how many members used color texts here? i suddenly get interested with it

anyone already used silver font?

Let's see... I use a bright-ish purple. Serge (Arceus) uses a darker shade of purple... Freohr uses a pretty blue. Raven uses red. Emerald uses green. And Zak uses gray. I think that's about it. I think.

But no silver... unless you count Zak's gray as silver-ish. Which it is, I guess...

Awakening still has a shit ton of members around. probably because the game is still popular and all.

right now, Awakening forum says:

44 user(s) are browsing this forum

18 members, 25 guests, 1 anonymous users

Awakening is too active in comparison to FFtF. It saddens me. ;~;

Awakening forum has Activityfaire.

We need to equip that skill to FFtF. Maybe its five skill slots are already filled up, though.

what

Whoops, I meant "eat," not "beat." >_>

...That sounded incredibly silly, didn't it? ._.