What if Cordelia can marry Chrom and Severa becomes as one of Chrom's daughter?

48 members have voted

1. 1. What you think that might happen if Chrom or Cordelia talked to Severa as Chrom's daughter in her Paralogue chapter?

• I still think that it might be alternate the conversation?
    • I still think Severa will might still hate Chrom?
    • I have no clue?
  2. 2. What you think that might happen if Chrom and Severa as her daughter in her Paralogue chapter?

• Maybe it might be still the same as her other Support Conversations with her other fathers?
    • I think that it might be possible that it might alternate the conversation a little bit?
    • I have no clue?
  3. 3. What you think might happen that if Chrom gets mad (as a Voice Line) in Severa's Support Conversation as his parent-child conversation?

• I think he might say "Damn You!" just like in Chrom's parent-child support conversation with Inigo?
    • I think he might say "Think again!"?
    • I think he might say "Now I'm Angry!"?
    • I think he might say "I will not falter!"?
    • I have no clue?
  4. 4. What you think might happen that if in Severa's potential sibiling support conversation with Lucina?

• I still think that its probably will be the same with a minor difference?
    • I still think that the apple conversations will be the same along with her other potential sibilings?
    • I think that its going to relace those apple conversations with something else on Severa's conversation?
    • I have no clue?

I saw some people wanted the Chrom and Cordelia Support Conversation and I am not sure what will anyone might think if that Severa might still going to hate Chrom if they included her as one of Chrom's potential children. I still kinda saw in her conversation in Paralogue 10 with mother and that Chrom talks to Severa that she still blames her mother to be alone after her death.

So here's the poll that anyone can guess about it incase if anyone can think about this incase if Severa becomes as Chrom's potential daughter?

Edited by King Marth 64

Here's why I think this "what if" is a waste of time:

This is a Computer Scientist and/or Writer's condition check nightmare, simply due to the sheer number of supports that will have to be re-written, or the text newly written after the condition check of Tiamo/Cordelia finally marrying Chrom.

Her entire character revolves around her being obsessed and not noticed by Chrom.

Even Serena/Severa calls her out on it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I do think it would have been interesting to see an alternate reality DLC map where Cordelia and Chrom got together. Some of those conversations would probably be pretty fun.

I'd feel if you could pair Cordelia with Chrom it would make most of her supports null and void, as a large majority of them are in one way or another about her getting over her crush on Chrom.

The sad thing about this idea(outside of the obvious support convo checks)

The fact that you can more or less copy pasted Frederick parent support with Severa and put Chrom in it, and it won't change much, if at all.

Just add a mention of Lucina and call it a day

Discussing this kind of topic doesn't suit me that much, but all i gotta say is probably Lucina's support conversation with severa is just slightly more tsunn compared with other siblings..

No. And I think the first response to the thread sums it up.

Maybe in the past, but definitely no way. If I ever thought about it, I must have been high or something. Because... just no.

Stat-wise, you have the best Lucina, but not-so-best Severa.

Interaction-wise, I haven't thought about it yet but possibly the same. It is possible that the haters will hate her less or even more if Cordelia's unrequited love is fulfilled.

Eh. Armthrift is overrated and Severa doesn't want to get boggled by Chrom's mediocre classes.

People generally hate Cordelia for her Chrom obsession. But for the perfect woman to get with the one she loves, that being the main character, that sounds bad since that would make her a total Mary Sue. She gets everything she wants and has no definite flaws. Not getting Chrom was the whole point of her character.

Chrom's class can't exactly be called Mediocre when he start with the highly sought after Cavalier

Of course Cordelia!Lucina is stuck as a Dark Flier supports or throwaway Sorcerer. You gotta wonder why you would do that instead of simply using the better built in Olivia!Lucina, Sumia!Lucina, and pair Cordelia with something like Frederick to get several(pun intended) amazing characters

Posted · Hidden by Balcerzak, May 21, 2013 - spammy, non contributing reply
Hidden by Balcerzak, May 21, 2013 - spammy, non contributing reply

Of course Cordelia!Lucina is stuck as a Dark Flier supports or throwaway Sorcerer.

• 4 months later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by eCut, October 14, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by eCut, October 14, 2013 - No reason given

A little late in posting, but...
Chrom! Severa and Cordelia! Lucina would be really powerful.

Severa's Build: Great Knight, FalconKnight-Galeforce, LimitBreaker, Aether, Lancefaire, Armsthrift (abuse Bravelance) Allows infinite use of lancefaire, compromises the endless debate of "what proc for Severa, Luna or Sol?" AETHER!

Lucina's Build: Great Lord, Hero-Aether, rightful....Queen?,Limitbreaker, Galeforce, Armsthrift

Edited by WrathN'Resolve
Posted (edited) · Hidden by eCut, October 14, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by eCut, October 14, 2013 - No reason given

Godot pls

stop with the necroposts

although I do want to see this topic active again, seriously

Edited by Ƶerker