Sign in to follow this  
Knife

Do you kill Oliver instead of recruiting him?

I need to know.

I recruited him once. I should have just killed him and recorded it and showed it to Bianchi.

Oops.

Despite the fact that I hate him so much, I have to recuit him anyways just to get my hands on his Nosferatu and Silence staff(though I could probably just use Heather to steal it). Most importantly I just need his Nosferatu. Then after, I just don't use him at all.

I recruited him once. I should have just killed him and recorded it and showed it to Bianchi.

Oops.

And you don't need to because its already been established:

Credit goes to MrAbtibol *applaused*

First time, I killed him. I thought I had to, to complete the chapter. The second time, I sent Rafiel in front of him, (by a mistake) or maybe I shall say that I placed him about five steps away from Oliver. However, I thought Oliver was gonna kill him when he went to Rafiel, but instead he was recruied.

Personally, I don't use Oliver anyway.

I don't kill him because you may as well recruit every character you can, and I'm a perfectionist who insists on recruiting every character possible. Besides, how could one kill something so beautiful?

Kill someone so beautiful?! How can you say that Oliver, the fat ugly-looking accursed senator, is BEAUTIFUL?!

I don't kill him because you may as well recruit every character you can, and I'm a perfectionist who insists on recruiting every character possible. Besides, how could one kill something so beautiful?

This.

Kill someone so beautiful?! How can you say that Oliver, the fat ugly-looking accursed senator, is BEAUTIFUL?!

<_< You obviously don't get the joke.

I recruited him once only to complete the music list aside from that i always kill Oliver.

And you don't need to because its already been established:

Credit goes to MrAbtibol *applaused*

That Oliver vs. Boyd one was my favorite.

I liked that when Rhys killed him. Well, it's always nice to see someone kill those senators!

I liked that when Rhys killed him. Well, it's always nice to see someone kill those senators!

I love killing those stupid senators, only if they were real so I could beat the crap out of them!

I did. Once. Every other time I recruited him. I even used him once. And he failed.

I would have Reyson kill him just for the justice of it all. Sadly, last time I got to Loliver's chapter I hadn't learned the card trick yet.

Too bad Reyson's in another group. :/

I take his items and send him away with Meg

I gotta admit, he's not bad as a fighter. He has amazing strength, HP, and Defense. He's the Moulder of FE10.

I usually kill him every other playthrough. Last playthrough, I didn't really need him and his items, since I was doing a Laguz playthrough and I had plenty of money. Though on my Mage only playthrough, he'll be a good, ugly magic tank.

I like it. Keep talking about him like as if he's just something that you can kill if you don't need it. He deserves it!