Do you kill Oliver instead of recruiting him?

Knife

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the fact that I hate him so much, I have to recuit him anyways just to get my hands on his Nosferatu and Silence staff(though I could probably just use Heather to steal it). Most importantly I just need his Nosferatu. Then after, I just don't use him at all.

First time, I killed him. I thought I had to, to complete the chapter. The second time, I sent Rafiel in front of him, (by a mistake) or maybe I shall say that I placed him about five steps away from Oliver. However, I thought Oliver was gonna kill him when he went to Rafiel, but instead he was recruied.

Personally, I don't use Oliver anyway.

I don't kill him because you may as well recruit every character you can, and I'm a perfectionist who insists on recruiting every character possible. Besides, how could one kill something so beautiful?

I don't kill him because you may as well recruit every character you can, and I'm a perfectionist who insists on recruiting every character possible. Besides, how could one kill something so beautiful?

This.

Kill someone so beautiful?! How can you say that Oliver, the fat ugly-looking accursed senator, is BEAUTIFUL?!

<_< You obviously don't get the joke.

I liked that when Rhys killed him. Well, it's always nice to see someone kill those senators!

I love killing those stupid senators, only if they were real so I could beat the crap out of them!

I would have Reyson kill him just for the justice of it all. Sadly, last time I got to Loliver's chapter I hadn't learned the card trick yet.

Too bad Reyson's in another group. :/

I gotta admit, he's not bad as a fighter. He has amazing strength, HP, and Defense. He's the Moulder of FE10.

I usually kill him every other playthrough. Last playthrough, I didn't really need him and his items, since I was doing a Laguz playthrough and I had plenty of money. Though on my Mage only playthrough, he'll be a good, ugly magic tank.