Do you kill Oliver instead of recruiting him?

Knife

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL~!

i always recruit him, and i always will.

he is so super special, that most units have specific support conversations with him, instead of the generic ones!

and everyone on Radiant Dawn agrees with me!

Elincia: Duke Tanas, as...unpalatable... as some find you, I find you... refreshing! Please, do hang on!
Ena: Duke Tanas...don't leave me. I know you've been vilified your whole life, but never by me! I care deeply for you.
Kieran: Duke Tanas, believe or not, I'm proud of you! I'm actually glad that you're here with me, and we're here together. Hopefully, we will be together always. I don't know why! Call me crazy, but right now, that's all I want.
Leonardo: Duke Tanas, please don't die... If that happened, I... I wouldn't know what to do with myself...
Oscar: Duke Tanas, very little scares me. But the prospect of losing you scares the daylights out of me. Please, be safe.
Shinon: You know, I really don't care who lives and who dies. But, Duke Tanas, I'm thinkin' you should live. You may be a big, puffy cheeseball, but at least you're not boring, like everyone else here.
Sigrun: You're puffy and bloated--yes. Some would say you're hideous--yes. But, I am strangely drawn to you. If only we could be together forever, Duke Tanas.
Titania: Duke Tanas, I've had my disagreements with you to be sure, but you've wormed your way into my heart. Don't you die.

and.... last but not least...

Reyson: Duke Tanas, I admit that I am surprised. Perhaps you have turned over a new leaf. Please, survive this war, so that I can be sure of your good intentions.

and as a wise man once said....

Long live innate beauty. And long live the lovely creatures that bring me joy. I, Duke Oliver, am invincible!

All 3 of my herons died o.o

Their death quotes said that they just retreated so I thought they would come back later. Guess not >.>

I would've killed Oliver anyway :P

Leanne's the worst of the herons, though. ._. Why would you like her better?

How can you say she's the worst? After all, Rafiel cannot fly, so he has got no chanto. Leanne speaks the Ancient Language a bit, and I like to translate it. (That makes me like Volug, too.) She also is the most kind-hearted character in the story.

I don't know about Reyson and Rafiel, but when I got her up to level 40 (from 7 to 40 in one chapter, more then 300 turns, that was quite boring) she had HP: 40, Magic: 15, Luck: 50 and Magic Resistance: ...around 30. And then she was untransformed. The other states was quite low (Strenght: 0).