Do you kill Oliver instead of recruiting him?

Knife

Fire Emblem is silly that you don't get all of the enemies' shit after battle, and since I'm too lazy to use thieves, I recruited him, just to have some fairly useless junk >_>

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say she's the worst? After all, Rafiel cannot fly, so he has got no chanto. Leanne speaks the Ancient Language a bit, and I like to translate it. (That makes me like Volug, too.) She also is the most kind-hearted character in the story.

I don't know about Reyson and Rafiel, but when I got her up to level 40 (from 7 to 40 in one chapter, more then 300 turns, that was quite boring) she had HP: 40, Magic: 15, Luck: 50 and Magic Resistance: ...around 30. And then she was untransformed. The other states was quite low (Strenght: 0).

Nah, personality wise, she's pretty awesome. But ability wise... she's easily the worse of the Heron trio (which still doesn't make her a bad unit). Rafiel can sing Galrar for 4 adjacent people while Leanne can only sing it for 2 adjacent people (who HAVE to be line up correctly) with Canto, which is still not worth having Canto. Stat-wise, she's still probably going to be the weakest Heron in durability, though that doesn't matter much since you are supposed to keep a Heron out of danger anyway. She needs to be leveled up 34 times, so you have to waste 340 turns getting her up to level 40. Even when transformed, Leanne can still only sing Galrdar for two units. Reyson is considered the best Heron when transformed because he has high mobility and has the ability to sing for four allies.

Nah, personality wise, she's pretty awesome. But ability wise... she's easily the worse of the Heron trio (which still doesn't make her a bad unit). Rafiel can sing Galrar for 4 adjacent people while Leanne can only sing it for 2 adjacent people (who HAVE to be line up correctly) with Canto, which is still not worth having Canto. Stat-wise, she's still probably going to be the weakest Heron in durability, though that doesn't matter much since you are supposed to keep a Heron out of danger anyway. She needs to be leveled up 34 times, so you have to waste 340 turns getting her up to level 40. Even when transformed, Leanne can still only sing Galrdar for two units. Reyson is considered the best Heron when transformed because he has high mobility and has the ability to sing for four allies.

It wasen't a wast. At level 40 they learn Recovery, that galdr which recover your units. (Or did I mistake your point about that?)

You're right about Reyson, he really is better. But since I like Leanne's personslity better, it gives her a lift (for me) and makes me want to use her. I've got no problems with her way to sing to other units.

How can you say she's the worst? After all, Rafiel cannot fly, so he has got no chanto. Leanne speaks the Ancient Language a bit, and I like to translate it. (That makes me like Volug, too.) She also is the most kind-hearted character in the story.

I don't know about Reyson and Rafiel, but when I got her up to level 40 (from 7 to 40 in one chapter, more then 300 turns, that was quite boring) she had HP: 40, Magic: 15, Luck: 50 and Magic Resistance: ...around 30. And then she was untransformed. The other states was quite low (Strenght: 0).

Seriously, dude. You got her up to level 40? Wtf. She can only use the galdr on 2 allies, even when she's transformed. Not cool. That's the only thing I use her for. Rafiel can use it on 4 people UNTRANSFORMED, and Reyson can use it on 4 transformed, but he has Canto, too.

Seriously, dude. You got her up to level 40? Wtf. She can only use the galdr on 2 allies, even when she's transformed. Not cool. That's the only thing I use her for. Rafiel can use it on 4 people UNTRANSFORMED, and Reyson can use it on 4 transformed, but he has Canto, too.

Well, right now I can't think of any other chapter where Reyson or Rafiel are in, in which is so easy to level up the herons. Besides, I've decided to use Leanne in the endgame.

Yes, Leanne is the lesser of 3 h4x units, therefore she still is good. She is also easily the cutest of the 3, well, the other two wouldn't exactly want to be called cute. Then again, of course a girl would be more appealing to me, a guy. Still, I doubt I'm the only one to think Leanne is downright adorable.

Still, being able to move again is great, no matter how many people do it. Sure, she's no Reyson, but she still is great for Part 2 and chapter 11 of part 3.

Oliver=fatass=I kill.
I do not hate fat, I hate fat fucks who are convinced they are beautiful.

Damn right

Recruit him! Recruit the guardian of beauty! Beauty incarnate himself!

Sorry, but I agree with sir Dark Sage. I can only say as Duke Oliver said: "Ugly creatures deserves nothing but an ugly death."

This is the best piece of Oliver love in the world. Not only did someone recruit him, they USED HIM. Got him to level 20, and got him to #1 for kills. :P

And it's got both of Oliver's themes.

WARNING: It's 9 minutes long.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MorcBHTjsho

I thought it was cool because I got to hear Oliver's themes for the first time (I just loved Power-Hungry Fool and hated Oliver...then FE10 rolled around).

The guy's also got a PoR version.

This is the best piece of Oliver love in the world. Not only did someone recruit him, they USED HIM. Got him to level 20, and got him to #1 for kills. :P

Wow, that movie really was... nice, for those who like Oliver. (Not me.) But even if I don't, I have to admit, it was cool! Though I didn't like the part when he killed Lord Sephiran... :(

I remember that video, that's when I first heard Beauty is a Mad Mistress. (this video was around long before Radiant Dawn came to America)

LOL, OLiver is too fat to do the normal Corona animation....

And why bless Valaura instead of Rexaura?

*salutes to whoever made the video*

LOL, OLiver is too fat to do the normal Corona animation....

And why bless Valaura instead of Rexaura?

Because Micaiah should ALWAYS get Rexaura

Y?

because i said so

i dunno..... because she's a forced light magic user, and by giving her the most awesome light tome you make her a killing machine?