Do you kill Oliver instead of recruiting him?

Knife

My Micaiah use to reach level 20 on part 1. And in part 3 she isn't being trained very much either. When I finally reach part 4, and think "now she's gonna become great", then I'm always annoyed that I couldn't place King Naesala in another team. That's because I always want to make him a great unit, and that doesn't leave many enemies to Micaiah. So in the endgame she isn't very good... unfortunately.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Micaiah use to reach level 20 on part 1. And in part 3 she isn't being trained very much either. When I finally reach part 4, and think "now she's gonna become great", then I'm always annoyed that I couldn't place King Naesala in another team. That's because I always want to make him a great unit, and that doesn't leave many enemies to Micaiah. So in the endgame she isn't very good... unfortunately.

She is still uber easy to train. She's a tier 2 unit, so she shouldn't be robbing that much EXP from Naesala. I gave her Paragon and she gained about 90 exp per kill.You reall only have to kill about 20, leave the rest to Naesala.

She is still uber easy to train. She's a tier 2 unit, so she shouldn't be robbing that much EXP from Naesala. I gave her Paragon and she gained about 90 exp per kill.You reall only have to kill about 20, leave the rest to Naesala.

Hmm... paragon. That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that before! Thank you!

then I'm always annoyed that I couldn't place King Naesala in another team. That's because I always want to make him a great unit, and that doesn't leave many enemies to Micaiah.

I always use BEXP to level up Laguz royals, as they get like 1exp per kill normally and the fixed 3 stat thing actually benifits them most of the time. (nearly all laguz royals gain an average of less than 3 stat ups on a normal level)

I always use BEXP to level up Laguz royals, as they get like 1exp per kill normally and the fixed 3 stat thing actually benifits them most of the time. (nearly all laguz royals gain an average of less than 3 stat ups on a normal level)

This may sound stupid, but it's not the case that I want to level him up with BEXP. I want to make him good as I see him fight and hear his battle theme. I wanna see how many enemies he can take so that I'm satisfied even if I don't bring him to the endgame (which I'll do anyway, so it was stupid the write that last part).

• 11 years later...