22nodi.png

The thread for those you never end up pairing up.

Who gets left in the dust while everyone else is happily married?

For me its usually:
First Gen: Vaike and/or Kellam

Second Gen: Yarne and sometimes Laurent.

Vaike and Kellam hardly ever get used so they rarely get paired in general, even post game.

By the time i get Yarne, everyone else is usually paired up. Laurent gets the shaft at times for some reason.

How about you?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually married Vaike but only because I was lazy and... decided to keep him married to Lissa even if I don't use him. Sure it's not that wise and it probably hindered Owain, but, Owain turned out fine for me anyway. I grind tons anyway and I'm not a LTC'er or anything so I don't really care. And I actually married Kellam in my Normal run, but I was kinda also just rushing / wanted all the children... so I married him to Sully there....

As for my Hard file... let's see... I'm intending to marry everyone for all the children so I guess the first generation units that will be forever alone will be.... I have to check actually.

.... Oh hey, it's actually Kellam! Haha! And for second generation... I haven't even made any plans for their marriages. ;_; I think I intend to keep them single except Lucina/Gerome and Morgan/Severa (hey, what do you know, it's Chrom's children). Unless you mean for pairing in chapters, then, well, that varies.

I use Vaike and Kellam all the time so they tend to get paired for me.

I usually don't pair the Avater because I dislike him/her.

Donnel is often that one guy who i don't pair. Same with either Frederick, Libra or Ricken to a lesser extent.

1st Gen: Kellam, every single damn time I forget about this guy. I even forget to grind him postgame sometimes...

2nd Gen: Laurent because most of the time I don't even bother doing his Paralogue.

In my Lunatic Classic run where I recruited all the kids, Vaike was left out. I guess teach never got tenure...

I don't end up marrying the kids enough and haven't left any one person alone there yet.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

In my Lunatic Classic run where I recruited all the kids, Vaike was left out. I guess teach never got tenure...

I don't end up marrying the kids enough and haven't left any one person alone there yet.

LMAO!

I usually recruit all the kids (eventually) and someone always ends up alone. Weeping in the corner like a sad crying clown in an iron lung.

I was running through Lunatic to unlock Lunatic+ and in the map where Henry joins a warrior ripped him a new one and I didn't bother to reset.

Only later did I discover I had unknowingly married all of Sumia's possible husbands except Henry! Poor Cynthia never had a chance :(

Kellam and Gerome.

As good as Gerome's supports, but I think he's better left forever alone(and I think he doesn't mind). As for Kellam, I think his solo ending > his paired ending(he just disappeared, while in solo at least his disappearance is noticed)

Kellam :( , I just... don't like his couple endings...

And in my first file Laurent too, but now I feel bad for him, so in my next file would be Owain :/

Cordelia obviously. I know I'm missing out on a great unit that way, but I just can't make myself marry her to anyone because yeah :V

(I actually have a ton of people I haven't married off yet but I'm just still deciding their fates)

Cordelia obviously. I know I'm missing out on a great unit that way, but I just can't make myself marry her to anyone because yeah :V

(I actually have a ton of people I haven't married off yet but I'm just still deciding their fates)

If I don't marry her to Kellam or Gregor, I usually don't marry her either.

Really? but Severa's such a great unit o.o

She is, but Cordelia's a great Hero on her own and those darn S supports with everyone but Kellam and Gregor kill me. I just feel so bad for the men...

I mean, it IS implied that she gets over Chrom, and even explicitly stated in some of them, but it's the initial way some of them ask... Vaike's is particularly brutal.

Edited by Vashiane

She is, but Cordelia's a great Hero on her own and those darn S supports with everyone but Kellam and Gregor kill me. I just feel so bad for the men...

I mean, it IS implied that she gets over Chrom, and even explicitly stated in some of them, but it's the initial way some of them ask... Vaike's is particularly brutal.

I skip most of her support convos because she makes me want to kick something with how boring and "Oh...*sigh*" she is. UGH! And i just pair her up with Stahl most of the time because Stahl fathered Severa is amazeballs.

I skip most of her support convos because she makes me want to kick something with how boring and "Oh...*sigh*" she is. UGH! And i just pair her up with Stahl most of the time because Stahl fathered Severa is amazeballs.

True. Stahl + Cordelia = kickass Severa.

Being called a genius when you don't feel you deserve it sucks, though, I'll give her that. I mean, I can sympathize with her a bit because she's like me in some ways, although I've never had an issue with unrequited love.

Your initial post has given me inspiration. I will pair Vaike... with everyone!

Well, some are implied but some do state that she got over Chrom. And as for her statements where she finds an object at a shining spot, that can be taken as for Chrom or for her husband, IMO. I personally don't know Kellam or Gregor's conversations with Cordelia. (My god, I can't even type her name anymore.) But if I were to willingly pair people up again with regards to ONLY their support conversations... hmm... I'm not sure who I would pair Cordelia with actually. Male Avatar is out of it because he belongs to Olivia... Probably Stahl, I suppose, but I also liked Stahl with Sully (as much as I hate her).

That's a good way of going about her conversations. I should have done so too, but... I wanted to know what exactly she was going to say with Frederick. And Stahl!Severa is awesome, but... but... getting all those breaker skills is awesome sauce too!

I was actually going to leave Gaius as a forever alone until...I was told about what he passes down to daughters and he went off with Tharja. Yes, it was painful but.....all for Noire? Since Nowi took poor Donny. Oh god, I'm not trying to pair minors of my own free will. IS is forcing me!