Tiki, Basilio, and Flavia also come in pretty late if I recall. Anna though, I'm not sure why she can't support with anyone besides Avatar. And Say'ri is dead in the children's timeline as Thor Odinson said.

Anna can support with Tiki and..uhh someone else. But yeah her only S support is Avatar. Ive never really used Anna so she usually just bench warms or is saved for postgame shenanigans.

Yen'fay and Say'ri not having a support option grinds my gears.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't pair up a lot of people...that's probably not a good idea. I'm too lazy

I DO pair Kellam with someone, though, sounds like I might be one of the few that do so. After I read some of his quotes, I just couldn't leave him all alone by himself :(:

I don't pair up anyone except MU, Chrom, Sully, Panne (with whomever's convenient like Fred and Gregor) and their kids on my standard playthroughs until postgame

It's not my fault Sully and Panne gets too many good level ups and the only way for me to not use them is to completely not touch them at all

I tried to not use them and failed miserably mvps every time

Hm maybe i should just go with MUxPanne and Chrom x Sully for an entire run and see how that works out

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'm generally in favor of leaving Virion and Ricken to fend for themselves.

Though it seems that Kellam is quite unpopular, and he's certainly not apt to see much battlefield usage under my command, I still think he's a better father then those two clowns (though I suppose Ricken could perhaps be justifiable for certain children setups).

For my second generation in my first file, my unpaired unit was Cynthia. First generation unpaired units were Lon'qu, Frederick, and Kellam.

Donnel and Virion.

Unless I have reasons otherwise (like "Stefani" had to marry Sumia to get a Counter/Vengeance Cynthia; "two great units" is not a good enough reason when I have the option of a much better single) I have MU Marry Second Gen, so everyone second gen gets paired.

Edited by Airship Canon

First Gen: Stahl.. In all of my file.

Sorry it's just.. all of the girls taken :'(

Second Gen:
If Male Morgan is there,
Laurent... and I rarely use him, so..

If Female Morgan is there,

Nah.. cause I can only pair her with Male Morgan :D

First Gen: Donnel. I don't think its fair that he is the only optional side character who gets to marry people other than the Avatar; thus, I only have the main characters marry (with the exception of Tiki to my Male Avatar; although IMO, she is also a main character despite her marriage options and the fact that she's recruited in a sidequest). Plus, I don't care enough about Aptitude to pass it on.

Second Gen: Morgan. Both of them. As much as I love them, they ARE pretty flat characters compared to the other kids, and I find many of their romantic supports to be boring or just not as interesting as the others. Doesn't rule out that they can find love elsewhere though....(future headcanon bait)

Why? D< Morgan(M)xSevera all the way!

There's gonna be a few that will be left unpaired because there are more characters that can only S rank with Avatar... unless you exclude those, then I guess female Avatar could warrant less forever-alone's.

But at least with the children, there are actually an even number of male and female children IF you exclude Morgan.

Edited by Shirley

Why? D< Morgan(M)xSevera all the way!

There's gonna be a few that will be left unpaired because there are more characters that can only S rank with Avatar... unless you exclude those, then I guess female Avatar could warrant less forever-alone's.

But at least with the children, there are actually an even number of male and female children IF you exclude Morgan.

There will be more forever alone guys if we play as MaMU.

And less if we play as FeMU.

That's why if we pair our Morgan, one will be a forever alone. :|

I'll risk it. ;-;

Edited by Shirley

If MU of either gender marries second gen, you can pair Morgan and still have all the kids paired.

A forever alone thread...?

Kellam & Yarne.

Oh yeah and the Paralouge guys who wave a pethetically low amount of Supports.

*Sorry, Tiki. I still love ya though.*

Lol, thats why when I play Male Avatar I marry Tiki and Chrom marries Maiden. Which means I only have the same forever alone guy in my female file: Donnel. And yeah, I just prefer the all the other children evenly paired up even if Morgan isn't. Man, I wish IS gave us the ability to pair everyone up evenly...

Lol, thats why when I play Male Avatar I marry Tiki and Chrom marries Maiden. Which means I only have the same forever alone guy in my female file: Donnel. And yeah, I just prefer the all the other children evenly paired up even if Morgan isn't. Man, I wish IS gave us the ability to pair everyone up evenly...

I know... It's a bit jarring that Say'ri and/or Anna can't marry other characters, and a shame, because then I'm sure we'd have even pairing across the board then.

Generation 1: Usually Virion and Vaike, but sometimes Kellam and/or Stahl, depending on the build.

Generation 2: Yarne and Laurent (I hate him) or Gerome (again, this one depends on the build, if Gerome is more of a support or attacker).

In my headcanon nobody goes unpaired (the addition of two FeMU's made it so everybody was married.) on my main file, the unpaired are Stahl and Gregor. I don't really like the latter, so he was never used. I only ever pair Morgan for the children.

Hmm... taking out the Avatar from the list of characters who can S rank units who aren't exclusively Avatar, I'd say that... let's seee....... If we pretend the Avatar is nonexistent and Chrom marries the maiden, then there is definitely only one male unit who is left forever alone. I personally would leave Ricken alone but that's just me. I also excluded these units: Anna, Say'ri, Flavia, Basilio, Priam, Grangel, Emmeryn, Aversa, and Walhart.

I think I wish that too, but... oh well, I guess.

Most recently i have been leaving Libra and Henry forever alone.

Libra, no particular reason why, and as for Henry because he is the one character that i can't stand.

I used to make Ricken remain alone as well, however now i usually pair him with Maribelle because i enjoy his supports with her. Even if i enjoy the Gaius supports with Maribelle even more, he is far more useful to give the pegasus knight tree to a daughter.

As for the second generation, Yarne is the one who is forever alone simply because i dislike him.

I marry Virion to Cordy for some reason Tsundere Hatsune Miku so Lon'qu and Kellam stay single. Kjelle also stays single because she's a strong independant woman who don't need no man.

Edited by Viridi