• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also usually don't pair Anna, Say'ri, Tiki, Basilio, Flavia, Gangrel, Walhart, Emmeryn, Yen'fay, Aversa, and Priam. And yes, I know the majority (not sure about Say'ri?) of those can only marry Robin :P:

I see what you did there.

And yes, Say'ri can only marry the Avatar.

Virion and Ricken. These actually fit pretty well in my head. Gaius is also occasionally left out in no-grind runs.

Sometimes Laurent if FeMorgan doesn't exist. Don't hate him, but he doesn't need a waifu.

First/main file it was Fred, Stahl, and Libra because I didn't even use them. Fred/Stahl OTP though. Wut. Cynthia and Noire fought over Brady for a while until Cynthia decided she don't need no man.

First FeMU file it was Kellam (and I feel like there should be someone else, ironically enough I can't remember who though). Brady, again, waited too long to pick a bride, only this time they were all taken by the time he started looking thanks to Morgan being male.

For my next male Playboy file (ie confession harvesting) I'm planning to leave Kellam out again (sorry dude, I'm just not that into you), as well as Ricken (nothing personal). Avatar will eventually settle down with Lucina so that'll mean no single kiddies, yay!

Edited by Owain Dark

Vaike and Ricken gets the bench

MaleMorgan on my FeMUrun ended up single but it worked out because Flavia is my bromance (sismance?) so Morgan often get paired with his dad instead or Bassy gets Flavia and MU gets Morgan

Works out for the Feroxi royal family~

But he usually pairs with Kjelle on my nogrinds since Kjelle's the only female kid that even exists that isn't his sister.

For female Gen2s I'm going to leave Nah unpaired because I did Yarne for her on my FeMU run and now Male Morgan doesn't exist and those are the only two pairs I like for her. She's a dragon she can deal.

I haven't even paired everyone on my first run. Pretty legit.

I was considering not pairing Vaike even though he's my most used unit by far, his paired endings blow.

First Gen: Vaike and/or Kellam

It ended up being Libera/Libra and Callum/Kellam.

...Kinda makes sense for the both of them. Kind of.

Libra: Monk.

Callum: Freaking ninja.

Doesn't make it right.

If it's a male playthrough, you're already out one of the males to be left alone. Add to the fact that I married one of the girls that have other males as options, that leaves 2 guys to be forever alone.

If you want to pair everyone off, you need to be a FeMU and marry one of the guys that has no option but the FeMU.

I don't ever plan to pair Libra. It would just feel weird to me. I don't plan to pair Brady this playthrough either. I may in the future though.

First Gen: Donnel. I don't think its fair that he is the only optional side character who gets to marry people other than the Avatar; thus, I only have the main characters marry (with the exception of Tiki to my Male Avatar; although IMO, she is also a main character despite her marriage options and the fact that she's recruited in a sidequest). Plus, I don't care enough about Aptitude to pass it on.

Second Gen: Morgan. Both of them. As much as I love them, they ARE pretty flat characters compared to the other kids, and I find many of their romantic supports to be boring or just not as interesting as the others. Doesn't rule out that they can find love elsewhere though....(future headcanon bait)

Edited by Silver Lightning

Er, SL, aren't all the children characters except Lucina technically optional side characters too? You don't HAVE to recruit them. xP

The kids don't count the same way; they are second gen characters and therefore have their own pool of marriage options other than Avatar. I don't see anything special about Donnel that should allow him to marry other characters when more important characters like Anna, Tiki, Say'ri, Basilio, and Flavia can't. :P

You could also make a case for the spotpass characters, but that's slightly more understandable since almost all them were thought to be dead and personally don't look like they would mix with the normal bunch, only the Avatar.

Edited by Silver Lightning

The kids don't count the same way; they are second gen characters and therefore have their own pool of marriage options other than Avatar. I don't see anything special about Donnel that should allow him to marry other characters when more important characters like Anna, Tiki, Say'ri, Basilio, and Flavia can't. :P

You could also make a case for the spotpass characters, but that's slightly more understandable since almost all them were thought to be dead and personally don't look like they would mix with the normal bunch, only the Avatar.

I love his supports with Panne. The best for her if you ask me. That's pretty special! :P:

Actually, I think Ricken is more invisible than Kellam in my eyes. He might as well just be called "the guy with Elwind."

Doesn't help that most of his S supports come out of nowhere.

Actually, I think Ricken is more invisible than Kellam in my eyes. He might as well just be called "the guy with Elwind."

Doesn't help that most of his S supports come out of nowhere.

Ricken is a master of pitching woo. And something about how the ladies can't resist him or something.

So far Donnel, Kellam and Libra for me.

I feel bad for Libra and Kellam though so they're getting a spouse.

Tiki, Basilio, and Flavia also come in pretty late if I recall. Anna though, I'm not sure why she can't support with anyone besides Avatar. And Say'ri is dead in the children's timeline as Thor Odinson said.