Serenes Forest. I used to lurk in the old days; a time of peace where the Fire Emblem Awakening forums is still stable, albeit some sparks and wars. I decided to join, and I wasn't disappointed. But that was a long time ago.

Everything changed when a cult called Galeforcers, the people who worships Galeforce, a special ability which allows you to grant an extra turn during battle, attacked. Formed by Olwen, they are trying to summon the embodiment of Galeforce. The deity was said to be not evil though; but it will bring doom to those who misuses their power. The Galeforcers wished to summon them to show the true power of the Galeforce. Some people surrendered to them, which includes bearclaw13, Zeem, and Constable Reggie. Worse, Constable Reggie named himself Constable Galeforce and took the lead of the Galeforcers, and bearclaw13 is a tragic victim since he's used to be a cool guy back then.

Currently the effects are starting to hit GameFAQs, a place which have lost their glory long ago, and there is yet a hero who could stop them and return the balance again. But I haven't lost my hope yet. I believe that the storm would end soon, and said hero would stop the wars and return the peace of Serenes Forest(and perhaps GameFAQs too).

I was bored

and said hero would stop the wars and return the peace of Serenes Forest(and perhaps GameFAQs too).

banhammer.

the whole argument is getting boring too. zzzz

Edited by Shirley

I am not a tragic victim! Just a sarcastic dude suffering from extreme amounts of boredom.

This essay is proof of your fear of Galeforce! You are obviously a sub-optimal player!

To be honest I don't care about Galeforce at all, it's the ones who hyped it

kid, you're basically just as bad as the hypesters in terms of being intentionally contrarian and trying to act like you're cool for not buying into a hype that doesn't even exist anymore

edit: i'm responding to Yet Another Hipster SF Teenager, dear god why did i make this post i am stupid

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

SHIPPUUUUJIIINRAAAAIIII! (GAAAAALEFOOOOORCE!)

FURINKAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

KAZE YORI MO HAYAKU, HAYASHI YORI MO SHIZUKANI

HONOO YORI MO MO ATSUKU, YAMI YORI MO TAKAKUNIIIIIIII!

(FASTER THAN THE WINDS AND AS STILL AS THE FOREST! HOTTER THAN FLAMES AND MORE MAGNIFICENT THAN THE MOUNTAINS!)

Is it bad that the first thing I noticed in this essay is: "sounds like the opening to Avatar the Last Airbender"?