Like i said just get spotpass characters to rallybot

They have the same class set as an Avatar of their gender

I have 2 sets of 1 male and 1 female rallybots, female covers spectrum and all the female-exclusive rallies (heart, speed, mov, res), and male covers the rest which includes the male-only strength. It covers all 10 rallies.

Rallybots shouldn't be engaging in battle, so it's better to use spotpass characters for it since they can't support anyway and will be inferior to regular units at fighting due to not being able to get a lot of duals and no support bonuses and whatnot, and if you really need an emergency bait or something (I didn't have to do this but one of my friends did) just throw them at enemies as bait and you can buy them back later if you remembered to update their logbook entry.

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palla also comes with rally strength.

Managed to beat the normal mode without lunatic+ experience (or even much practice in vanilla Lunatic). The hard waves, though...

Has anybody collected enemy data for this yet? I figured some might exist on another site but SF itself doesn't have anything yet but the boss data. Granted if you can take the bosses most of the other enemies shouldn't be an issue, but it'd be nice to know.

Has anybody collected enemy data for this yet? I figured some might exist on another site but SF itself doesn't have anything yet but the boss data. Granted if you can take the bosses most of the other enemies shouldn't be an issue, but it'd be nice to know.

I could record the 3rd wave enemies but I don't know who to go to when uploading such data.

i'll record the normal wave stats after playing through it (grinding up Palla and Ishtar as rallybots, will swap Ishtar for Katarina for the harder route)

also i guess i can dump The Future Past 1-3 enemy stats somewhere?

i'll record the normal wave stats after playing through it (grinding up Palla and Ishtar as rallybots, will swap Ishtar for Katarina for the harder route)

also i guess i can dump The Future Past 1-3 enemy stats somewhere?

You can do that as well.

where though (also normal mode only, much easier to get stats cause reinforcements can be cleaned up on player phase)

We have a section for enemy data on the Awakening main page.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I did buy this map. Its the final one so i just had to.

O_O

I have no idea how im gonna manage beating this. I dont play above Hard mode so... D:

This looks like the kind of map you actually build entire teams around.

I died at the end of the fourth wave of enemies on the secret path. Granted I didn't use any spotpass characters or children characters. I did make a solid attempt on my first try, though. These enemies are very difficult

I died at the end of the fourth wave of enemies on the secret path. Granted I didn't use any spotpass characters or children characters. I did make a solid attempt on my first try, though. These enemies are very difficult

Heartening. I was wondering how feasible a First Gen Only run would be. If you got that far I'm sure it's totally doable.

Heartening. I was wondering how feasible a First Gen Only run would be. If you got that far I'm sure it's totally doable.

it probably is, having the right setup/weapons is much more important than eugenics min-maxing and stuff

I kind of lost interest when this first came out in November.

Though now with all the discussion about this in the English community, I actually... maybe want to finally attempt it.

So the First Gen only is feasible on the Alternate Path.

But how feasible is a First Gen Only without Limit breaker and original class trees only on the Normal path?

Though now with all the discussion about this in the English community, I actually... maybe want to finally attempt it.

But how feasible is a First Gen Only without Limit breaker and original class trees only on the Normal path?

dude, everything is feasible (except maybe non-limit breaker+first gen only or something)

IMO, First Gen is feasible, but not without Limit breaker. I couldn't get pass with LB for the 10 turns limit wave without Rallybots.

Took like 4 characters just to kill one, and they'll heal up if they're just damaged on their turn.

So I tried it out last night. Mother of god, is this a taste of what Lunatic+ will be like? D8; Man, I'mma forget about trying that shit. I took sixteen of my best Limit Broken men (Chrom, My Unit, Lucina, Morgan, Ricken, Henry, Sumia, Frederick, Inigo, Cynthia, Donnel, Olivia, Severa, Brady, Pr. Marth, and Roy) and gave it my best shot. By some miracle, and a TON of frustratingly close moments, I scrapped by all 5 rounds and added Katarina to my team.

I tried it without RallyBots, and it was stupid hard. But at least I discovered that Pavise+ and Aegis+ don't activate on a Pair Up partner's attack. This lead to a neat strategy to have a lancer hit an Aegis+ with a Brave Lance/Sword, and have the Paired Up Partner whale on the foe with their Brave Bow or Celica's Gale. Reverse for when I went against Pavise+ foes. I forgot to forge all the weapons, so it took for freakin' ever, but it worked and helped lessen the frustration a bit. And I got lucky with Dual Guards, like only 5 or 6 Hawkeyes managed to get their 100% hit.

I don't care about the Supreme Emblem. "OTL And I can forget about trying to clear this in less than 10 turns. I'm never touching it again, augh. I prevailed all 5 rounds, I got Katarina, I am content.

Guys, even Secret Route is easier than you make it seem:

2x Pair Up, I used Morgan+Lucina, Inigo+Severa

Equip with Brave + Celica's Gale, forge if necessary

Rally them.

4x Galeforce, so they kill 6 units every turn (+1 from Dancer) - your average wave is less than 14 units.

Rescue chain everyone away to safety to render Enemy Phase useless.

Repeat.

Beat Secret Route on first try with no casualties.

I wonder if I'll ever be able to beat that Secret Route then.

Because most people here have absolutely NO PROBLEM reclassing them to fit their strategies.

It irks me to see any of the characters outside of their original class tree. So much so that I hate being forced to do it on Lunatic/Lunatic+ and didn't want to record any of them on video until they reclassed back to their original classes.

You'll be fine Rey you have more weapon variation than me most likely at least for the normal wave classes don't really matter much

I mean fuck

The majority of my team was axes

I didn't have enough brave axe forges for everyone :B

(well I could've made some more but too lazy to go through golden gaffe again)

A good portion of my team are original class branch conveniently

Let's see I had GK Sully, GK Kjelle, GL Lucina, Wyvern Lord Gerome, Manakete Nah, Falco Cynthia, and Hero Flavia on the team and they're original class/class-branch promo for the character and that's half of my combat team

You'll be fine

You mean those Sages with the Luna+'s with Celica Gales? I'd say that's the only part I'm afraid of in that DLC. -.-

-----

Katarina's route can be done without Limitbreker. Already did it without it in this run. It would have made an amazing video if only I had a capture card!

Things to know to counter things.....

Katarina's Route

-Rally Bots (Prferable spotpass characters).

-Supports

-Pure Water

-Plus Skills both All Stats+2 & +2 in Str or mag

-The Faires

-Tonics

-Limitbreaker(Optional)

-Forges(Optional, but needed if you don't have Limitbreaker.)

Supreme Emblem route

-Everything said above and Limitbreaker.

-Pavise+

-Aegis+

They don't activate with someone else that's already said it.

-Luna+

Danger. It always activates and will put your characters in the emergency ward quickly if you don't strategize carefully. However, with lucky Duel Guards, it will block the hit completely.

-Hawkeye

-Duel Guarding.

Dragonskin

-Having plus skills, the faires and Ignis/Astra/Luna really helps.

That is all there is to it! Just strategise carefully and you'll breeze through it in no time!

Edited by ポーラ

Game just wouldn't be complete experience without it!

ur doing the wrong route. u answer Anna's question no after you defeat the first wave then yes.

Without them, you can't do Apotheosis.

Plus Lissa and Emmeryn make better rally bots since they can learn every rally skill but Str and Spectrum.

Holy!! MANY THANKS!!! I GOT KATARINA THANKS TO YOU!!

I thought the secret wave need to be cleared to get her.

The secret wave is several times more difficult than the normal wave. 0 casualty when getting her.

Holy!! MANY THANKS!!! I GOT KATARINA THANKS TO YOU!!

I thought the secret wave need to be cleared to get her.

The secret wave is several times more difficult than the normal wave. 0 casualty when getting her.

Thank god!

That route is geared to do without Limitbreaker. A full party with it can destroy the enemies there every time with hardly no strategizing!

Edited by ポーラ