• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you beat the last wave of the secret route? Do you split up or have them come to you?

don't you actually outnumber the enemies in the last wave? (it's basically bosses from the previous secret routes isn't it)

If you just rescue all of your units out of enemy attack range every turn, will they never advance towards you?

They advance if a unit gets in their range at any time, but you can use it to take out a couple of the more dangerous ones before they reach your party.

Edited by Alg

I wonder if I'll ever be able to beat that Secret Route then.

Because most people here have absolutely NO PROBLEM reclassing them to fit their strategies.

It irks me to see any of the characters outside of their original class tree. So much so that I hate being forced to do it on Lunatic/Lunatic+ and didn't want to record any of them on video until they reclassed back to their original classes.

As long as you got the skills, most characters will be fine in their original class trees. There are a few exceptions though.

don't you actually outnumber the enemies in the last wave? (it's basically bosses from the previous secret routes isn't it)

I do but not every boss moves after you lure the other ones out. The first four rounds of enemies won't move unless one of our units move into their range. However, I just lured two of the Berserkers out and Anna, along with the Sorcerers and the Snipers, did not move.

If that made sense. I feel like my wording is off.

Is the DLC harder on Lunatic or Lunatic+ mode?

nope

also on the final secret wave, couldn't you just go up and kill two enemies a turn, rescue them back, and repeat

Edited by shadykid

They advance if a unit gets in their range at any time, but you can use it to take out a couple of the more dangerous ones before they reach your party.

I quite like Mattster's strategy of avoiding the enemy phase.

Guys, even Secret Route is easier than you make it seem:

2x Pair Up, I used Morgan+Lucina, Inigo+Severa

Equip with Brave + Celica's Gale, forge if necessary

Rally them.

4x Galeforce, so they kill 6 units every turn (+1 from Dancer) - your average wave is less than 14 units.

Rescue chain everyone away to safety to render Enemy Phase useless.

Repeat.

Beat Secret Route on first try with no casualties.

Woohoo. Beat the secret route on the second try.

All my units were limit broken and had supports with one another. All of their children + a few of their parents. For units who are just supporting, skills like dual guard, dual attack, hex, anathema, demoiselle, charm, and -faire are pretty useful because they actually activate as a support unit.

Also, armsthrift and max forged weapons are crucial.

Two rally bots will help A LOT. Rally movement is more important than you think. I also had one healer with fortify, recover, and several goddess staves. Didn't use rescue here.

You should also take all the tonics beforehand for that extra boost. Doesn't hurt, and it's pretty cheap.

Skills I found that were important were: galeforce, astra, luna, ignis, vantage, aggressor, aegis, and pavise. I'm probably missing a few.

Right at the start, I paired everyone up (except my rally bots) and never looked back.

The hardest round was the one with the dark fliers rockin' the mires. Really need to lure them in and then take them out quick. And in the same round, there were the 5 sages in the corner, 3 of whom could attack you all at once. That was nasty. You really need to rely on dual guard to activate at least a few times here. Vantage helps.

The last round was actually easier than the previous one. Just lure in the enemies from all sides to the center, rally your guys, and take them out. Anna is a pushover.

also on the final secret wave, couldn't you just go up and kill two enemies a turn, rescue them back, and repeat

Good luck killing 2 people per turn with 60-70 in each stat...

Not to mention I am pretty sure that according to one of the above posts they would all just charge your rescuer so I'm not sure how that would work out...

Beat the first route with no Limit breaker on anybody!! just rally everything...

It is geared to do without it!

And same here!

Good luck killing 2 people per turn with 60-70 in each stat...

Not to mention I am pretty sure that according to one of the above posts they would all just charge your rescuer so I'm not sure how that would work out...

there's 7 turns to kill 14 enemies

this isn't really hard

Edited by shadykid

I know, but how are you killing 2 enemies per turn with one guy? Unless I misinterpreted you.

you have your whole team to kill one whole side actually, seeing as how there's 5 snipers, 3 sorcerors on each side, then Anna+2 berserkers

no, not with one person (although that'd be hilarious)

I know, but how are you killing 2 enemies per turn with one guy? Unless I misinterpreted you.

This actually isn't hard. The challenge is killing enough enemies on your turn so that you can remain safe.

you have your whole team to kill one whole side actually, seeing as how there's 5 snipers, 3 sorcerors on each side, then Anna+2 berserkers

no, not with one person (although that'd be hilarious)

Oh, ok that makes more sense. Are you bringing more than one rescuer or a dancer then if you are rescuing half your team?

Random question, but can Apotheosis be cleared in less than 10 turns? On Katarina and/or Supreme Emblem route? D: DLC chapters are the only ones where I attempt LTC because it's displayed there, so I think "might as well", and aim for less than 10 turns for completion of DLC chapters. Is it possible for Apotheosis?

Random question, but can Apotheosis be cleared in less than 10 turns? On Katarina and/or Supreme Emblem route? D: DLC chapters are the only ones where I attempt LTC because it's displayed there, so I think "might as well", and aim for less than 10 turns for completion of DLC chapters. Is it possible for Apotheosis?

I highly doubt it.

I dunno about that (need enough Rescue staves+warpers to send one person all over the map) but it is fun soloing the final wave on the normal

route

(I think the hardest wave for LTC is wave 4 simply due to the massive amounts of space between enemy groups)

just checked, I cleared the normal route in 11 turns while loafing around in the 4th/5th waves, so it's possible (I think a 5-turn may actually be feasible)

Edited by shadykid

In other DLC, enemies differ based on game difficulty (e.g. on Smash Brethren 2 I noticed better forged weapons on Lunatic than on Hard in the past). Is this true of the various Apotheosis waves of enemies? I cannot check myself at the moment since all 3 of my save files are on Lunatic. I've cleared the special route casualty-free on first attempt (and second) but want to know whether a tougher challenge exists.

Cheers!