Minimal Grind Lunatic Run. Suggestions?

In the next week, I plan on restarting my lunatic playthrough and replacing it with a new lunatic file. I just made it past the fort chapter, seventeen I believe. Any suggestions? Any special way of dealing with the +10 hit chance people? I could use some help.

Concrete defense beats high HIT every time. Manaketes sort of laugh at the later portions of Lunatic mode; Tiki and Nowi are both solid contributors in that respect (I prefer Nowi).

You could also employ some Nosferatu or Sol, to just heal the damage done.

Minimal grinding is no grinding. If you want some extra Exp, though, make good use of sidequests and use the DLC the same way: maximum of one run of each map.

Minimal grinding is no grinding. If you want some extra Exp, though, make good use of sidequests and use the DLC the same way: maximum of one run of each map.

The only DLC I have is CoY1 so my options are limited in a one use grinding run. But that is what I was going for I guess.

It also helps to focus on only four or five actual combat units. The more experience you focus on less units, the stronger they will become in less time - they should then be able to keep up with the enemies or even outmatch them. Just don't expect to get all the treasure or recruit everyone if you do this.

Also seconding the manaketes. Manaketes have ludicrous defenses when raised up to par - they might in fact be the only ones who can reasonably tank the lategame enemies without any special tricks.

For all other units, try to give them some method of healing that activates even during enemy phase. Aether, Sol and Nosferatu are incredibly useful on Lunatic.