DLC Micaiah

I only got Awakening about a few weeks ago, bought a couple of DLCs, but I'm kind of curious as to what people think regarding why Micaiah is a Dark Mage and why she has Shadowgift. My theory is that as the priestess of Yune, she's attuned with chaos, which is commonly associated with evil. And I'm guessing that her "underhanded and dirty" act was pretty much everything she did when Daein took part in the war between Begnion and the Laguz Alliance like attacking retreating troops and her dumping oil on Sanaki's pegasus knight guards? I would just like to know what others think. Or whatever's been confirmed that I haven't heard.

I say you're reading into it too much.

The Paladin in one of the Marth Spotpass missions with Rally Spectrum aka Jagen seems more thought out than the DLC Micaiah Shadowgift skill.

The Paladin in one of the Marth Spotpass missions with Rally Spectrum aka Jagen seems more thought out than the DLC Micaiah Shadowgift skill.

you mean the spotpass teams that correspond with characters related to them (Nino, Eirika, etc.)?

Augh god, they certainly did a good job of emulating his stats as a Jeigan as well. So... low. Compared to the makeshift Cain and Abel, at least. I guess reading too much into anything is just one of my bad habits.

Edited by Ashen Tempest

I think it's just for a touch for flavour, but I wouldn't be surprised if they based in on her personality somewhat. Don't forget Katarina also has Shadowgift and she hasn't been playing clean all the time either...

BTW, Shadowgift is "Dark Blessing" in the Japanese version. Part of me wonders if it's at all related to the spirit charmers from Tellius--as in the character with Shadowgift is blessed by a dark spirit.

BTW, Shadowgift is "Dark Blessing" in the Japanese version. Part of me wonders if it's at all related to the spirit charmers from Tellius--as in the character with Shadowgift is blessed by a dark spirit.

It could also reference Yune or the branded.