Better MU Endings Project!

Wizard

Picture the scene: You've just completed Awakening for the first time, and you're curious about what the developers had to say about your HenryXFeMU pairing.
Except it's literally an *insert name here* ending. There is absolutely nothing different between you and your friend's endings, apart from your MU's husband.
I want to make better endings for EVERY MU pairing. I've finished a few, which I will show here. I will use the default name for the avatar. (Robin.)
RobinXSay'ri
Robin and Say'ri returned to Chon'sin together to rebuild the shattered society. Although Robin was her husband, he left the ruling to her but occasionally appeared in the courts to remind the pettier nobles of him and his wife's hard work during the war. They lived our their lives together in prosperity and happiness.
RobinXAversa
People often questioned Robin's choice of wife, and Aversa sometimes questioned her choice of husband, but they lived happily together as the new rulers of Plegia in Gangrel's place. They had two children: A studious tactician named Morgan, and a beautiful heartthrob called Elise.
RobinXFlavia
Robin and Flavia were famed for their fighting spirit and love even during the war. They settled down in Regna Ferox as husband and wife, and ruled justly. Basilio would often visit to reminisce about the war and challenge Robin to duels for Flavia's love.
RobinXEmmeryn
Emmeryn only got a few of her memories back, but she didn't mind. Her and Robin left Ylisse for a different lifestyle in the hopes that they would never have to hear of war again. Future Morgan left after a few years, so he would not meet the new-born present-day Morgan.
RobinXWalhart
Chrom was stunned when he heard of Walhart and Robin's union, but he managed to stop laughing long enough to say goodbye. They left for Valm, where Walhart turned over a new leaf as a benevolent ruler.
RobinXYen'fay
After much consideration, Yen'fay decided to stay in Say'ri's time. He tried to brood as little as possible about the alternate future. Robin ruled over Plegia with Yen'fay's help, though he kept to the shadows for quite a while until Morgan was born.
RobinXLucina
Chrom found Robin and Lucina's a little strange, but he blessed their union anyway. The two of them became the rulers of Plegia. Lucina often wore her mask in public or asked for a hex to hide the Brand of the Exalt on her eye.

RobinXAnna

Anna realized that she did love Robin more than money, and they ruled over Plegia together. However, she often made shady buisness deals at night to increase the royal treasury. As well as Morgan, she adopted one of the children of another Anna, named Hannah.

I am adding in non-canon children as well.
If you have any comments or suggestions, don't hesitate to go for it!

Edited by TheWarpedWizard

I wrote a fan ending for my Avatar and Frederick, but it's in a dead thread and I dun feel like digging it up right now. xP

Hey look, ANOTHER copy and paste from me.

I'm gonna one up all of your endings with WEEB AND VISUALS.

ルフレとオリヴィエ:

戦いの後、ルフレの失った記憶は結局戻らなかったが、

気にしないようにオリヴィエの夢を叶い、

その妻と共に劇場を建った。

その劇場でオリヴィエの踊りは人気があり、

皆を明るく元気にしたという。

Rufure [Robin] and Olivia:

After the conflict, Rufure's memories never returned.

He didn't mind however, as he spent his efforts together

with Olivia to grant her dream of building a theater.

In that theater, Olivia's dances gained popularity and

brought smiles to people from all over.

How much fanart am I getting?

Art style clashes, but we have a progression here:

Bonds

Proposal

After the Conflict

HOW MANY FREAKING PEOPLE SHIP ME AND OLIVIA... GEEZ!?

[spoiler=The Best Out of the Three]Happyending.png

Have a super sappy manga drawing too:

OliviaxRufure.jpg

I arranged it left to right, but the panels are right to left.

Summary:

"It's a promise. We'll always be together."

*FE13 Self Sacrifice Ending*

*Finishes disintegrating with a smile*

Chrom: He... sacrificed himself...

Mark/Morgan: Father... Mother... Father's gone...! *cries*

Olivia: It's okay, Mark [Morgan]. He promised. *looks at ring* I'm sure he'll be back.

*Time passes*

Rufure: I'm home.

Olivia: *Starts getting emotional* Welcome back! *sniff*

And they lived happily ever after.

Maybe this will give you some ideas.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Would you be okay if people brainstorm their own endings for MU pairs? Or is this a thread were you post the pairings and we give our feedback?

Rereading my post, it sounds a bit rude, and I'd like to apologize for it if you took it offensively.

You can make your own endings if you want. I will still make my own, but perhaps not post them.

I think I'll make a Tharja ending next.

Speaking of Olivia, I married her on my first playthrough.

Only Japanese Olivia, huh? I think most of the English voices are ok, but Cynthia and Kjelle sound really bad in their confessions.

I have been dabbling with a couple endings for awhile now, used some of some other people's ideas to edit the first one.

RobinxEmmeryn

After the battle, Robin and Emmeryn settled in Regna Ferox and though they couldn't be with Chrom, they had the peace and quiet to live out their days trying to recover eachother's memories. It was speculated by historians that many of Emmeryn's memories could have returned, but she never retook the throne. The only things historians knew for sure about this couple was their undying love for eachother.

Sorry, I just had to post. I felt like this was the way to save her from never having her memories again :3

RobinxMaribelle

Robin and Maribelle settled down close to Ylisstol to be near their closest royal friends, Chrom and Lissa (assuming Lissa didn't move away in her ending). Their was not much known about her husband, but all knew of Maribelle's exploits to fight for the equal happiness of commoners and nobles alike, and that her and her husband's love for eachother was stronger than even her own beliefs.

Edited by Saint

After the final battle, Robin was never seen again. A shrine honoring him/her was erected is Ylisstol in his/her memory, reminding the people of Ylisse of the sacrifice made to defeat Grima once and for all. The shrine was frequently visited, especially by [lover].

And then [lover]'s ending would also be altered. I just don't like it when the self sacrifice doesn't really mean anything.

After the final battle, Robin was never seen again. A shrine honoring him/her was erected is Ylisstol in his/her memory, reminding the people of Ylisse of the sacrifice made to defeat Grima once and for all. The shrine was frequently visited, especially by [lover].

And then [lover]'s ending would also be altered. I just don't like it when the self sacrifice doesn't really mean anything.

So I'm not the only one? It probably had to do with trying to pander to a larger audience. Nice one here too.

I suck at these things but I could probably do one that's requested... (my main problem is coming up with pairings because I don't have any shippings I prefer...)

Also the Avatar x Say'ri one was different than I expected but still kind of nice. Even it seemed a bit off.

I for one, actually liked the Disney death.

It was agonizing going through the credits.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=35606&p=2155740

I'm gonna agree with shadowofchaos here, for a game that sells itself as Waifu Emblem, it'd be a cold move to have you leave your wife and kids like that. Especially since every other decision in the game is meaningless in true JRPG fashion.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy some nailbitingly hard decisions to make.

-

It was a serious cop-out for them to remove your partner's ending like that, too. I did enjoy overriding Chrom's ending, though. That was fun.

-

In my first game, I went Wyvern Rider, and married Cordelia. I imagine their ending would involve many huge, treacherous, cross-continental journeys that built up a legacy so huge their children would have a hell of a time trying to live up to it.

Poor Severa. Being Robin's child must make her inferiority complex all the worse.

Edited by LunaSaint

It was a serious cop-out for them to remove your partner's ending like that, too. I did enjoy overriding Chrom's ending, though. That was fun.

-

In my first game, I went Wyvern Rider, and married Cordelia. I imagine their ending would involve many huge, treacherous, cross-continental journeys that built up a legacy so huge their children would have a hell of a time trying to live up to it.

Poor Severa. Being Robin's child must make her inferiority complex all the worse.

I wasn't the only one who thought that as well? It was my first PT (idk why I went FeMU) and I married Chrom... after the scene thing I was like "What? Who rules Ylisse?" Because I figured that would be added in the credits t even if the obvious answer was Chrom.

Poor Severa :'(

Here's what I got for Mu x Say'ri:

Say'ri and Robin were wed and became the new rulers of Chon'sin. With help from their new allies from across the sea, they ushered in a new era to the war torn land. In the great history of their land, Say'ri and Robin's love for each other were rivaled by none.

Still thinking on Mu x Priam. I'm torn between having MU be Ylisse's chief tactician, or traveling the world with Priam as mercenaries

Ooh boy!

My Unit x Ricken

While continuing to study magic, Ricken realized how childish some of his actions had been. But with his beloved with My Unit at his side, they both learned to better themselves and lived a long and happy life together.

My Unit x Henry

Henry settled down with My Unit and turned out to be a surprisingly good father. Their son was every bit as brilliant as My Unit, but there was no mistaking that he inherited Henry's...unusual nature.

I'll come up with more original ones later. 8U

Robin (un-sacrificed, yes I'm using the base name... it's canon after all)) x Chrom (warning purely horrible writing coming).

After the defeat of Grima, Chrom returned to Ylisse where he was officially welcomed as the new exalt the people gladly aceppted Robin as their queen and they ruled together for many years. Even with their massive responsibilities they always managed to make time for their friends and for each other. They were never forgotten by their people even through the twists of time.

(Someone else could probably do better but I'm bored, probably will do more later... although I might need suggestions...)

My take at Female!Avatar/Gangrel. It's not that good, but I like it.

With Grima defeated, Gangrel returned to Plegia with his wife, <Avatar>. After many years of work, not only Gangrel regained his self-esteem, but he also regained his crown. <Avatar>, now queen of Plegia, stayed by his side to make sure that he would never return to his old ways.

and also, here's a Male!Avatar/Tharja:
<Avatar> was well aware of Tharja's feelings for him and somehow, he returned them. It's still unknown if that was the result of a hex or if <Avatar>'s feelings were real but they seemed to be happy together.

....and here is another copy/paste from the same other thread.....

Chrom and Seraphina (Female Avatar):

After Grima's defeat, Chrom was officially welcomed as Ylisse's new exalt. Queen Seraphina aided him with the strength and wisdom she had acquired during her time as his tactician in the war, and they both strove to build a world where their children, Lucina and Morgan, and their people would always know peace.

Micah and Tiki (Male Avatar):

Exhausted from the war, Tiki returned to the Mila Tree to recover. Micah went with her, and stayed by her side as both the Guardian of The Voice and her husband for the rest of his days. Their daughter, Naga's heir, left them to journey the world in order to both protect it and better her tactician skills, but occasionally returned to visit them, bringing in news from the outside.

I may as well take a shot at this...

Avatar x Cordelia (Non sacrfice ending):

After Grima's defeat Avatar and Cordelia remained in service to the new exalt. The couple worked tirelessly to make Ylisse into a land where it's citizens could live free of fear, and lived long happy lives together. It is said that society pressured their children into following in their footsteps.

Avatar x Cordelia (Sacrifice ending)

After Grima's defeat Cordelia worked tirelessly to make Ylisse into a land where people could live free of fear in honor of her husband's memory. When Avatar returned the couple were reunited and lived long happy lives together. The tale of their romance became popular among bards and poets alike.

They aren't very good, but someone will probably do a better job than I did.

Edited by Zelos

I updated the first post with a rewritten Say'ri ending, an Aversa ending, and a Flavia ending.

Also, I just realised: If Robin marries Say'ri, that makes Morgan Yen'fay's niece, right? And if female Robin marries Yen'fay, then it makes Morgan Say'ri's nephew.

I think I'll make altered ending for Yen'fay if Robin marries Say'ri. I married Say'ri on my most recent playthrough, actually.