Nayr's Sprite Station

Nayr Farros

Left side opov of his face seems to be slightly sticking out, like there's a cheekbone deformity? Maybe that's just me. I think it's just because that side of his head is a bit straight, it needs to be stretched out a pixel more near the eye.

Considering your usual detail to armor, I'm a bit saddened that the shoulder plates are so bare. I do enjoy when you go all out with trim :D

Edited by ManriKlok

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Left side opov of his face seems to be slightly sticking out, like there's a cheekbone deformity? Maybe that's just me. I think it's just because that side of his head is a bit straight, it needs to be stretched out a pixel more near the eye.

Considering your usual detail to armor, I'm a bit saddened that the shoulder plates are so bare. I do enjoy when you go all out with trim :D

Look at the cheekbones on OPV right. They're really defined. That "jutting out" is just his other cheekbone.

Nayr, I really like this splice. I love the strong jawline. Makes me think his shoulders could be a little wider to fit a more "masculine" frame but overall nice job. :D

Oh man, the spriting that goes on on this site is like amazing. That first guy you posted is awesome. I'm not too good at mugs and stuff but seeing this just makes me want to practice moar.

• 2 months later...

Well, this last month has been... interesting, to say the least.

But I've been occasionally working on Alan.

Alan_zps35d9ef9e.png

I decided to take the hair back to my original work, using some of the critique from before as reference. No offense to ECut however.

No real progress on Lance, however. Haven't felt motivated to do him or much of any spriting.