What new items you like to see in if possible new DLC

Donnel

The DLC always introduce new (old) characters with exclusive skills, but somehow it become boring

because you can only have so many kind of skill combinations that is niche and effective.

I'm hoping to see new flying class that able to wield sword and lance, and a magic class that uses tome, lance.

Anyway I think introduction of new class will take allot of works, so here comes the topic:

I like to see shield as a weapon that can be used by all non-stave classes. Ability should work on equip.

The weapon work like this

Great Shield

Mt 0

Hit 0

Crt 0

Provide Aegis+,Pavise+,Dual Guard+

Iote's Shield

Mt 0

Hit 0

Crt 0

Remove flying weakness and provide Pass

Any other ideas you guys like to see?

Edit: Yeah =P I know about Iote's Shield skill in DLC. There's Luna (spear) and Vengeance (axe) too. Maybe it'll be nice to have another Sword with Sol ability.

Edited by SirSalute

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have liked to see more Legendary Weapons from the series, such as:

Durandal

Alondite

Exaccus

Wishblade

Rex Hasta

Garm

Urvan

Rienfleche

Murgleis

Rexbolt

Gleipnir

Aureola (if Book of Naga can pass as a regular Magic tome, so could Aureola)

I mean, hey, if we don't get any more DLC, at least they could provide us with more SpotPass weapons.

Edited by Karaszure

Imagine coding that crap compounded with Dual Attack and Brave weapons.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Adept

They can follow what they did in the pass and not make Adept work for brave weapons. Much like Astra which doesn't work for the one in support.

I like to see Armsthrift(new skill) for starves but I know that it will be ridiculously overpowered.

I've wondered why they didn't have Cancel/Disarm/Corrosion in Awakening. It would've helped add emphasis to the player phase and initiating attacks.

But if they do make a series 3, I doubt one of those skills would be in it. Perhaps they could use an effect like one of the mastery skills in RD, like halving one of the enemy's stats or inflicting a status.

I was a bit surprised there wasn't a Supreme Seal or something, which lets you have the same class pool as the Avatar.

I guess it's a good thing, or it would be boring seeing everybody run around in the same classes and skill sets.

I'd have liked to see more Legendary Weapons from the series, such as:

Durandal

Alondite

Exaccus

Wishblade

Rex Hasta

Garm

Urvan

Rienfleche

Murgleis

Rexbolt

Gleipnir

Aureola (if Book of Naga can pass as a regular Magic tome, so could Aureola)

I mean, hey, if we don't get any more DLC, at least they could provide us with more SpotPass weapons.

you forgot FORBLAZE!

Sword of Seals too.

I wanted to see a weapon that heals like Aversa's Night without the 'trigger' requirement so it won't prevent Luna/Vengeance from proc-ing.

The methods to heal in enemy phrase is so limited that Sol and Nesfutank are so popular/Important.

Another DLC which I think is interesting is a super fat punching bag which has 0 str/mag, 0 def/res, beast/flying type but has 1000HP and Renewal.

I know there's tons of players trying to get the maximum possible damage.

Sword of Seals too.

I wanted to see a weapon that heals like Aversa's Night without the 'trigger' requirement so it won't prevent Luna/Vengeance from proc-ing.

The methods to heal in enemy phrase is so limited that Sol and Nesfutank are so popular/Important.

Another DLC which I think is interesting is a super fat punching bag which has 0 str/mag, 0 def/res, beast/flying/dragon/armor type but has 1000HP and Renewal.

I know there's tons of players trying to get the maximum possible damage.

fixed

too bad you can't OHKO it :(

fixed

too bad you can't OHKO it :(

Why armour? Beastkiller/Wyrmslayer damage will be reduce by armour.

Oh sure you can OHKO, I saw ppl criting for 600+ damage in one attack, dual attack and double attacks will certainly kill it.

Maybe should give it miracle and counter too, so people won't exploit lethality on it.

How I wish IS really make this map for us.

Why armour? Beastkiller/Wyrmslayer damage will be reduce by armour.

Oh sure you can OHKO, I saw ppl criting for 600+ damage in one attack, dual attack and double attacks will certainly kill it.

Maybe should give it miracle and counter too, so people won't exploit lethality on it.

How I wish IS really make this map for us.

Armor Type is nothing other than a weakness.

A unit with 50 DEF and an Armored Unit with 50 DEF are the same defensively, but a Hammer says otherwise to the Armored Unit.

The 600+ Damage Crit requires massive setup and is probably impossible in practice.

Breaking 500 is definitely possible though.

Infinite Rare Candies

Seriously.

You mean Armsthift for staves? or really the item that level you by one per use?

If later, you already have that for Lost Bloodline 3, where you gain 4 level per run excluding paragon/veteran and you get paragon upon completion.

The Elibean legendary weapons.

Swords named after Ayra, Rutger and Mia.

Staves named after Nanna, Clarine and Mist

What will Nanna, Clarine or Mist's staff do?

Should have exclusive effect.

Maybe Def/Res+5 with reduction of 1 every new turn.

Likewise for temporary damage boost like Str/Mag +5

or effect boost like Lck/Skl/Spd +3

Healtouch ability with +5 to Mag =)

Beside the above effect, I don't see any other 'ability' to be better than Goddess Staff.

Knight's Crest - Reclasses units to Master Knight (Lance/Tome/Bow mounted class, both genders get it, Sigurd's DLC).

Now we get every combination AND Sigurd DLC.

Angelic (Skill) - Halves growth, reduces EXP gained to 50%, doubles gains on level ups.

Angel Rings from FE2 are awesome.

Divine Beastsone - 15 Mt, 65 Hit, 15 Crit, 1 range, 30 uses, Taguel only, Str+8, Skl+11, Spe+11, Lck+10, Def +7, Res+5

Divine Dragonstone - 18 Mt, 60 Hit, 5 Crit, 1-2 range, 30 uses, Manakete only, Str+14, Mag+8, Skl+7, Spe+7, Def+16, Res+12

Because being locked to weak weapons sucks for Taguels and Manaketes since they can't forge.

Durandel - 16 Mt, 70 Hit, 90 Hit, 0 Crit, 1 range, 20 uses, Str+5

Alondite - 15 Mt, 70 Hit, 0 Crit, 1-2 range, 25 uses, Def+5

Amiti - 9 Mt, 80 Hit, 0 Crit, 1 range, 20 uses, Def+3, Res+3

Seiglinde - 16 Mt, 90 Hit, 0 Crit, 1 Range, 30 Uses, Lck+5

Seigmund - 17 Mt, 80 Hit, 0 Crit, 1 Range, 30 uses, Skill+5

Aura - 18 Mt, 90 Hit, 10 Crit, 1-2 range, 25 uses, Females only, Gives Demoiselle skill when equpped

Binding Blade - 18 Mt, 95 Hit, 10 Crit, 1-2 range, 20 uses, Attacks Resistance at Range, Magic+5

Because more "Regalia" is awesome for my Nostalgia shades.

I'll want weapons that didn't make it.

- Flame Lance and Sonic Sword (range 1-2)

- a series of ranged physical swords in stable, infinite supply

- light magic series

- while we're at that, maybe tomes for whacking people too

And I want two classes with great strength and magic base growths, so that raising Miriel's strength or Cordelia's magic won't be so impossibly difficult.

I just need my Light tomes and Alondite.

The SRPG games I played so far has been so unfair to Light Magic.

dat kawaii desu Libra

In story significance terms, Fire Emblem 10 features light mages as both the protagonist and the final boss.

FE4 makes light magic rather powerful. In both cases, light users are still uncommon, though.