What new items you like to see in if possible new DLC

Donnel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seal for Conqueror class.

Scroll for Aether skill.

Explosive such as grenade so my swordmasters'd have less trouble with General and not rely on armorslayer.

Anti-Counter shield since I'm tired of being nervous with 10 enemies with counter charging at my units.

Maybe some super long range weapon, I love a strategy game with artillery.

Aethere Scroll is a little broken. It would be better as an Insigna.

But I'd like to see a Shadowgift Scroll.

Also, some other Ideas :

Counter Lance : B Rank, 15 Mt, 90 Hit 5 Crit 30 Uses

Wrath Spell : B Rank 8 Mt, 55 Hit 50 Crit.

And another cool weapons for Archers :

Striking Bow : B Rank 13 Mt 85 Hit 15 Crit. Grant Dual Strike +

Supporter Bow : B rank 10 Mt 100 Hit 10 Crit. Grant Dual Support +.

Also : A legendary Dragonstone, and a Legendary Beaststone :

Idoun's Dragonstone : 15 Mt 80 Hit 5 Crit Range 1-2, 20 Uses. Str + 15 ; Mag + 10 ; Skill + 10 ; Spd + 2 ; Def + 15 Res + 12. Grants Dragonskin

King's Beastston : 12 Mt 100 Hit 15 Crit Range 1, 20 Uses. Str + 10 ; Skl + 15 ; Spd + 15 ; Lck + 12 ; Def + 10 ; Res + 6. Grants Conqueror Skill.

Blossom

Gives more growth % to characters that aren't named Donnel, his son, Est and DLC Marth.

Blossom

Gives more growth % to characters that aren't named Donnel, his son, Est and DLC Marth.

Staff of Guidance -> gives Veteran skill to wielder (stave)

Idea is to give the character in the 'support' more experience, or gain more exp via counter/dual strike+.

Staff of Guidance -> gives Veteran skill to wielder (stave)

Idea is to give the character in the 'support' more experience, or gain more exp via counter/dual strike+.

Staff of reliance - increases all stats by 5 and effect decrease by turn.

the staff of guidance would just be another paragon

This was mentioned before, but Runeswords, as strong as Nosferatu. Suddenly Nosferatanking became a lot more common.

so you're saying Avatar doesn't even need to reclass to Dark Mage/Sorceror to Nostank?

BALANCE

so you're saying Avatar doesn't even need to reclass to Dark Mage/Sorceror to Nostank?

BALANCE

If you are willing to level up that lousy E rank in swords as opposed to magic then go for it.

BALANCE

Balance doesn't exist in FE13 do not worry.

Berserk and Warp staves.

Berserk I would love, Warp staves seem like hit or miss though. It basically is the opposite of Rescue, but I feel like it has the potential to be more broken, since you don't even have to worry as much about position of the person using the staff, or perhaps I am wrong.

Berserk I would love, Warp staves seem like hit or miss though. It basically is the opposite of Rescue, but I feel like it has the potential to be more broken, since you don't even have to worry as much about position of the person using the staff, or perhaps I am wrong.

Balance in single-player game? wut the heck?? Morgan, Avatar, Lucina, Nah OP? Don't use them. Too much power don't use them, Dual attack, Nesfutank too strong? Don't use them.

Staff of Guidance maybe another 'paragon' but it's in form of stave, cannot attack and can only be use on cleric/monk, and those unit that is hard to level.

Warp staves are cool, teleporting nesfutank in middle of enemies, or chain rescue.

you'll love status staves, then Lunatic+ throws 10 enemies with sleep/berserk/silence staves and Hawkeye and you're like "fuck this, i'm outta here"

you'll love status staves, then Lunatic+ throws 10 enemies with sleep/berserk/silence staves and Hawkeye and you're like "fuck this, i'm outta here"

Yeah, let's add Yotsmungand back. Poison effect is great and Sorcerer aren't broken enough yet !

a warp staff would make the game to easy and berserk staff would be hell if you were playing on lunatic or lunatic+

Now, if only they add they special +10 Res/+10 Mag terrain... That really would make the game funnier (And don't forget to bring the Hawkeye/Luna + Mire Sorcerers...)

Now, if only they add they special +10 Res/+10 Mag terrain... That really would make the game funnier (And don't forget to bring the Hawkeye/Luna + Mire Sorcerers...)

Hawkeye Mire will be fun. Luna can't proc from Mire.