Well I was busy 4 days ago...

Fenrir

And holy shit I've been here 3 years. I'm going to sit for a second and think of all the self discovery that's happened in the 3 years and 3 or so days.

Because this thread IS about me, dammit!

So here's the shit I learned about me and myself: (After some thinking)

I figured out I am inquisitive and love learning things.(Just watched a great doc on Netflix called Ethos, check it out if you're form America or interested in America)

Definitively established what my religion was.

I love creating shit.

I'm a movie buff.

I became a huge Leonardo DiCaprio fan.

I only fully function while I'm on caffiene. My mind just can't connect all of the dots when there is no pencil.

I think most of you guys are pretty swell.

My signature is still a work in progress but my god it's made so much progress already. Used to be a fucking embarassment.

The way I think is different form almost everyone.

I'm an INFJ personality type. Introspective, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging. I always thought and was told that I was extroverted until a mentor of mine got me thinking about it and presented the whole thing in a new light. Anyway, most of you would probably assume I was somewhat extroverted from the way I post, but I think that I just come across as socially confident and sure of myself. I have discovered the main reason for that is because...

I have anxiety to some degree. The fact that I say that gives me anxiety. IF you can relate you relate.