Top Posters In This Topic

Premonition 2/2

Why

Prologue 3/5

Fred goes up.

Chapter 1 3/8

Robin and Fred go down.

Chapter 2 3/11

Stahl+Fred go up, Stahl gets some kills on the way but Fred switches in for boss. Robin and Chrom handled some enemies in the south.

Chapter 3 4/15

Get Door Key and go up.

Chapter 4 2/17

Robin had to do everything because for once, she's leveled up well in def. Needed a thunder forge though ;/

Paralogue 1 Free

Get Donnel Train butches.

Chapter 5 4/21

Chrom takes the south with Killer Edge. Stahl helps in the Ricken Maribelle area (wow he's tinked) with Killer Lance. Ricken and Maribelle take down 3 enemies total. Fred and Robin handle boss area and the reinforcements.

Paralogue 2 6/27

Stahl gets the Village. Fred Chrom gets the boss area. Ricken Maribelle and Robin take the starting area. Ricken got 2 levels.

Xenologue 1 4/31

Ricken!Maribelle rescues Chrom!Fred forward so he can reach Celica faster. Afterward, Ricken and Stahl handled Caeda Elincia and one of the mages. Fred silver lance'd Nanna on the way to Celica. Robin was useless but she got the village for a skl tonic lulz.

Chapter 6 3/34

Panne Donnel Ricken and Maribelle help "Marth" out. Fred and Stahl get the boss. Chrom and Robin take the Gaius side.

Chapter 7 2/36

Maribelle rescues Chrom!Fred and he lures all the wyverns so the boss moves then he Killer Edges the boss and Luna and also crits o_O so overkill. Fred OP. Ricken Elwind forged some wyvern bastards and protected Maribelle along with Panne Stahl and Robin.

Champions of Yore 2 2/38

Panne Stahl with tonics takes the right side with Celica and Lyn help. Panne gets to Level 10. Chrom!Fred took the left and Marth himself, whom Ricken KO'd with elwind in PP 2. Celice survived Fred's wrath somehow. Maribelle visited a village and got a Recover.

Chapter 8 4/42

Panne goes down and destroys stuff. Switches to Fred for the 1-2 range though. Then later kills boss. Ricken is a bro and ferried Avatar to the Master Seal village getting 2 levels on the way. Nowi died to a crit but Gregor held on his own against 2 enemies. Got the rescue village with Maribelle and Chrom.

Paralogue 3 4/46

Maribelle goes down and a bit to the right and rescues Panne and Frederick down so they can kill 2 enemies at the bottom of the map, then they go and kill boss area. Gregor!Ricken took the enemies by the start. Stahl too. Chrom and Robin just talked to NPCs and killed the left side. (had them split because Rapier OP, Chrom killed pegs)

Chapter 9 3/49

I'm sure I could've 2 turned but I just rolled with the first try. Rescue Ricken goes down with Gregor and rescues Wyvern Panne down, who switches to them in the desert then kills the boss. Ricken rescues again for Chrom Robin so they can talk to Tharja and then Ricken helped Libra out.

Chapter 10 2/51

Stahl drops someone. Robin drops chrom. Maribelle and ricken go left and rescue wyvern panne (switched to Ricken for range) and wyvern panne kills Mustafa. Tharja gets some kills with noseferatu. Got the Master Seal.

Paralogue 4 3/54

Ricken rescues wyvern Panne up and she goes to the boss area and hand axes shit. Ricken kills the thief. Tharja tanks Nowai's lunch. Stahl is a bro, received the Energy Drop and killed some other dudes.

Champions of Yore 3 2/56

Gregor!Ricken with def tonic takes the right side, KO'ing most of everything. Tharja and Stahl helped him with cleanup duty. Griffon Panne @ Fred KO'd the entire left side, prioritizing Celica in Player Phase 1 because of her stupid gale (which had like 37 hit 19 dmg x2 out of 47 hp)

Panne is ridiculous.

Chapter 11 2/58

Ricken rescues Panne down and she ORKOs everything including Gangrel in EP. Then killed the thief in PP 2. Ricken then took the hero and that area. Tharja took 2 mages down from the right side.

Chapter 12 2/60

Tharja + Ricken take the left side. Stahl takes 2 armors on the right. Chrom takes 2 armors in the center. Panne takes down everything in the boat ;/.

Chapter 13 1/61

Feed everyone a kill then kill boss with Panne.

Edited by Peekayell

Owned by Time Less than 10 turns

Trained all the units, got all the swag.

Chapter 14 1/62

Got the 5000G and then kill stuff.

Chapter 15 2/64

Panne obliterates boss area. Dicken rescues Sayri and then takes the beach. Henry takes the village area. Lucina helps out where she could.

Chapter 16 2/66

Rage. Needed 1 more deliverer to 1 turn. Got all the loot though.

Recruit Mrs. Destruction's Son less than 10 turns

Recruited the Yarne and instantly reclassed him to Wyvern Rider. I decided to give him discipline from fred instead of Luna so he could reach hammer and hand axe this chapter. He got 5 bro levels too.

Chapter 17 3/69

Rescue Panne with Dicken turn 1. Rescue Yarne with Dicken turn 2. Turn 3 Rescue Lucina with Dicken. Yarne opened the door and Panne opened the boots chest. Lucina killed boss.

Chapter 18 1/70

Yarne goes down after being danced and switches to Ricken who rescues Panne and she owns yenfay.

Chiki Less than 10 turns

Trained dudes. Yarne promotes.

Chapter 19 1/71

Panne owns Walhart.

Chapter 20 2/73

Panne owns Walhart again

I'll finish tomorrow.

Some turn counts up to this point.

Randa: Sumia+Cynthia, Nowi+Nah, Cherche+Gerome, Vaike, Kellam, Gaius, Miriel+Laurent, Basilio, Inigo

Premonition 2:2

Prologue 5:7

Chapter 1. 3:10

Chapter 2. 4:14

Chapter3. 5:19

Paralouge 1. 0(10):19

Chapter 4. 3:22

COY. 1. 5:27

Chapter 21 2/75

Ricken rescues Panne down and she goes to the boss, getting in range in EP 2 and killing him.

Chapter 22 1/76

Lucina got the Helswath. Yarne got the Valflame. Panne was rescued by Ricken and she KO'd aversa.

Chapter 23 2/78

Helswath Panne in boss area. Lucina in the middle. Yarne in the south. Ricken and Henry in the top. Then ricken rescued Olivia after Chrom Avatar take the barrier down and oivia dances him so he can reach 2 enemies that wouldnt suicide on Panne.

Chapter 24 2/80

Rescue Panne with Ricken and she flies to the boss area, killing everything. Henry and Lucina took the top and Yarne and Avatar took the south. Finally Maribelle and Henry marry.

Chapter 25 1/81

Doop.

Brady Paralogue Free

Trained Avatar to Rally Spectrum, spammed some rescue. Henry got Lifetaker and might go Sorcerer...maybe.

Edited by Peekayell

Bump. So, I got Emmeryn first.

Paralogue 20 1/82

Rally Spectrum'd. Yarne gets the Bullion from a Dark Flier. Tharja ferries Ricken and they get danced by olivia. Switch to Ricken, rescue Panne and ORKO boss with Silver Axe.

I was thinking of Falcoknight! Emmeryn for rescue though it sacrifices her combat completely...

Paralogue 22 2/84

Panne ORKO'd all the clones except herself, whom Ricken had to Arcwind in the next turn. Naturally, I rally spectrum'd.

Paralogue 18 1/85

Emmeryn is rallied, then Ricken pairs with her for mag. Shes danced and she rescues Panne who ORKOs boss.

Paralogue 19 3/88

Hah! Take that chumphart!

Edited by Peekayell

Finished!

Paralogue 21 3/91

This map is full of annoying enemies, luckily, second sealed Panne could double everything with Fred pair up. Yarne is amazing and could double on his own, hes better than his mom o_o. Ricken rescued Panne in turn 1 so she could reach boss area. Rally Spectrum as usual bla bla. Chrom!Lucina took a side on her own. Yen'fay survived due to Vantage hax. I was surprised when he didnt die because he vantage'd into Astra into a crit LOL.

Endgame Grima 1/92

Yo Grima you're full of shit. You got owned by a Spectrum, 2 Falchions together and a Yarnistic Brave Axe!

Frederick Battles 108 Victories 70

Panne's waifu. Got to Dual Guard + before Chapter 23, which helped here and there. He's a bro.

Gold Panne Battes 286 Victories 241

Saved me like a million turns I wont even count. She's just ridiculous. Capped hp str skl and spd.

Stahl Battles 89 Victories 49

Kinda outclassed in this playthrough by Yarne, Panne and Lucina.

Still clutch here and there though.

Silver Ricken Battles 135 Victories 112

Saved me like a 1000 turns with Rescue im not even gonna count. Held his own in combat too, thanks to Gregor (and later Spectrum).

Gregor Battes 6 Victories 4

His only use was to pair with Ricken.

Tharja Battles 24 Victories 21

I have never seen a more screwed Tharja in my life. Needless to say, she was almost useless except for move pair up.

Henry Battes 90 Victories 70

I regret nothing. He was a better batman than Tharja. Part of that was due to Maribelle's spd and magic boost. Was part of the core team and could hold his own pretty well in EP and kill stuff.

Maribelle Battes 3 Victories 0

Provided Henry with speed, early rescue staffbot and other utility stuff. Was actually pretty cool.

Donnel Battles 15 Victories 9

I got tired of this shit halfway through getting him to Level 10. Note to self: Don't draft Donnel even if its the last unit standing.

Lucina Battes 94 Victories 73

One of the core of the team. Thanks to Veteran and Discipline, she quickly became one of my best Enemy Phase units. Helped a lot in every rout chapter.

Brady Battes 0 Victories 0

Lol

Yarne Battes 72 Victories 47

Holy tits of Titania! He ended up being better than his mom in the spotpass Paralogues. I'm so glad I recruited him before Chapter 17 too, as it allowed me to 3 turn with the boots with a team that otherwise coudn't do it. So good. Discipline <3.

Emmeryn Battles 1 Victories 0

Clutch Falcoknight Rescues. I think she might be the best of the spotpass characters for this type of draft aside from Aversa.

Chrom Battles 36 Victories 24

More clutch than usual with his pair up bonuses helping Lucina out. Also Noble Rapier dual strikes are epic win.

Bronze Robin Battles 102 Victories 78

Epic in earlygame, not very useful in midgame, and clutch in the spotpass paralogues with Rally Spectrum.