Celice

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

name: greg

fc: 0173-6768-9587

pm me with your fc and confirm that you added me if you want to battle(which I'm currently not open for as my team's not perfected yet) or if you want a share of the units I clock abused for stats, with more details on that here.

^ ok, time 4 bed. Remember this: I won't be open tomorrow afternoon due to a summer session test, but I'll try to make progress on team perfection in the morning, and who knows if I'll have time for wi-fi communication with anyone who PMs me for any reason...

edit: My team's in link battle testing phases now. If it does well, it will be finally ready for battle, meaning I will truly start taking battle PMs. Anytime now...

Edited by shadowjam

Mmmm, you guys can add me (check my FCs list in my sig).

If it was another time, I would gladly accept challenges anytime, but now I must organize a bit my schedules, thanks to college.

PM saying you added me, I'll think of a day and hour and PM to see if you guys can too (possibly asking FC too).

• 4 weeks later...

Mine is,

Name???

Code133375123035

Tell me if you add me, ps I'm just halfway done with my clock abuse team.

Edit

Hey Maria's bro, I don't know how to view your sig so will you just tell me you friend code?

Sure! My Code is 0045-6450-1087

My name should come up as 'Enigma Eli', the name of my MU for New Mystery.

I'll connect to wifi in a bit and get you confirmed. Almost done with my new team, so I should be ready to roll soon.

Wait so your almost done with your clock abuse? Do you forge weapons?

Yeah, I always forge. This run is my only clock hack run, so I thought I might as well make a team from it.

All my other teams have not been clock hacked, but I used save points to montior upgrades instead. Every team I have has forged weapons, though. I have 1 savepoint competitive squad, 2 average stat for-fun squad, and now my clockhack squad.

Edited by Maria's bro

• 3 weeks later...

hey i want to pass the time until i can buy the rest of the brave series(Sword,Ax,Lance) and until i finish my clock-abuse(if you dont want to battle my clock abuse team just tell me here) so my FC is 1033-6953-9109 :D

FINISHED!!!

my clock abused team has maxed stats BUT Skl mainly because i was focusing on Str/Spd/Def/Res now all i need is some Braves but im still able to battle and destroy the hax noobs :P

Edited by Wifi-Noob

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished a girls run of the game and made a team out of it. I arena abused and did a few reclasses, but no forges or rng abuse. I only have a few cards, I keep losing.

Name: ...(heart icon)

FC: 532848074191

PM me if you want a match, I'm generally free in the afternoons.

• 2 months later...

Finally got Wi-Fi working. My teams aren't really that good and I haven't played FE in ages, but I'm interested in trying out some battles nonetheless.

Name: NTG (it's not my DS)

Code: 399740443712 (Europe)

Please PM me if interested. I haven't RNG or clock abused; I've got one OK team with no forges and another with non-Brave forges.

This probably isn't the place for it, but I'm also interested in New Mystery battles.

Code: 395444685035 (I also have some loan units uploaded here)

Only one of my teams here has a forged weapon though (Levin Sword) : /

• 1 month later...

I'd be interested in playing against you, maybe around tomorrow evening (4-5 PM GMT)? I have a bunch of teams with and without forges.

Which reminds me, I've been completely neglecting Wi-Fi lately. Can't believe I missed buying Brave Swords again >___<

• 1 year later...