What's your favorite build for your avatars?

Favorite builds.  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Male

2. 2. Female

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Build 3 for both but I wish female was taller and more muscular and male was prettier

Oh well not gonna happen but one can dream right

Edited by Thor Odinson

Build 3 for both but I wish female was taller and more muscular and male was prettier

Oh well not gonna happen but one can dream right

Male Build 3 disappoints me a lot. :(:

As a result, i go to Build 2 for the dudes. I like making mine a pretty boy. Har.

Female, Build 3. Build 2 is ok and some of the hair options are cool, but Build 3 all the way. Grown up Avatar!

Male Build 3 disappoints me a lot. :(:

As a result, i go to Build 2 for the dudes. I like making mine a pretty boy. Har.

Female, Build 3. Build 2 is ok and some of the hair options are cool, but Build 3 all the way. Grown up Avatar!

Build 3 male does have a scarface option, though. Even though the guy's not very pretty I still use it because scarface.

Build 1 for both.

Build 2 is too young and Build 3 is too old for me; I just use them for some Avatars in my Avatar Army and that's it. I do wish I could use the eye patch though...

All my male My Units use Build 2. Shota Unit for the win, except NOA got rid of the shota voice option. >n>

All my female My Units use Build 3. I don't care for boobs, I just want to tower over everyone, especially over Ricken and Henry.

Well, it seems build 2 is my favorite choice, mainly because they have the most interresting face's choice (dat Eyepatch), and Build 2 male i the only one with Jaje's haircut, trangely enough...

I always go for Build 2 for both genders. I'll probably go for Build 1 later though... I'm not really fond of Build 3 especially on the guy orz;;

Female build 3, voice 3, short, purple hair, always named Dianne.

Voices 2 and 3 tore me for a bit when I first played the game, but the moment I heard voice 3's "Here's how it's done!", I couldn't live without it.

+Sp / -Str produces god-tier Lucina with fucking 23 base speed who solos her join chapter.

I almost never pick the female player character in games because I usually think of the character as me, but I did it this time on first play for story reasons and simply put, I love it.