Favourite Classes for Specific Characters

Kirie

Maribelle seems like the person who'd preach axes are for uncivilized goons but would just as soon plant one in the head of someone trying to hurt Lissa. xD

I like to pretend that Maribelle and Lissa were always sisters in arms as a pegasus knight duo. Judging by their voice clips, battle quotes, and overall personalities, there's a lot of ferocity hidden in the two of them that isn't quite communicated well as healers. Lances seem to suit their characters a lot better.

Hmmmm. This I might try.

Maribelle seems like the person who'd preach axes are for uncivilized goons but would just as soon plant one in the head of someone trying to hurt Lissa. xD

Heheh. XD

Gregor to Barbarian to Warrior all day everyday. So hunky.

I always leave Lissa as a War Cleric as her final class, because it's close to her original outfit. I think I'll make her a Sage at some point because it's Emmeryn's outfit.

I tend to leave everyone except Gregor in their original class tree. -Boring-

on a whim i recently reclassed MU!Owain to Dark Knight, under the pretense that the class name is pretty much the most perfect thing for him. much to my surprise he turned out to be not just not complete shit, but also pretty damn great

i'm also very fond of having Cherche as a War Cleric; i actually stumbled across it in a Japanese player's runthrough video of Infinite Regalia a year or so ago, and instantly thought that it's actually really neat (if just aesthetically)

i've also taken to making Sumia and Frederick!Cynthia Great Knights or Paladins for no particular reason

on a final note, obligatory reminder that Berserker Henry!Laurent is a thing i do for shits and giggles (and he somehow doesn't completely suck)

on a whim i recently reclassed MU!Owain to Dark Knight, under the pretense that the class name is pretty much the most perfect thing for him. much to my surprise he turned out to be not just not complete shit, but also pretty damn great

I believe that's for Gerome, you have the wrong guy

I believe that's for Gerome, you have the wrong guy

actually i was already planning to do it for Gerome too on my next save file, but on my current one his father is Lon'qu and he has no access to Dark Knight, so no dice

besides they're both perfect Dark Knights seriously have you listened to Owain's drivel lately

actually i was already planning to do it for Gerome too on my next save file, but on my current one his father is Lon'qu and he has no access to Dark Knight, so no dice

besides they're both perfect Dark Knights seriously have you listened to Owain's drivel lately

don't worry, Gerome can still be the Hero that you need :smug:

One thing I like to do is make anybody who can into a Bow Knight. Bow Knight is my favorite class in this game aesthetically. The outfit looks SO MUCH BETTER than the hideous armor and huge arm-shield thing Heroes get. Ech. Bow Knights are pretty cool, though it's a shame Inigo and Gregor don't get unique colors when they change into this class. It would have been easy to give Inigo a pale violet-blue color scheme, and Gregor a brown/green color scheme. All because they don't have boobs, sexist bastards at IS...

Maribelle said herself she dream of being a barbarian. Besides imagining Maribelle and Lissa axing bears in frilly dress, and then sharing a cup of tea is absolutely hilarious.

But Maribelle realistically works better on a magic class...

Edited by TendaSlime

Maribelle said herself she dream of being a barbarian. Besides imagining Maribelle and Lissa axing bears in frilly dress, and then sharing a cup of tea is absolutely hilarious.

But Maribelle realistically works better on a magic class...

She does, truly. But that IS a funny image. XD

For some reason, I canonically see Sully as a Wyvern Rider/Lord, no idea why.

I personally enjoy making Gerome a Dark Knight and Owain a Dread Fighter. It's PERFECT.