What awakening character would you like to see as an assist trophy in smash bros?

IceBrand

Lucina destroying crap for you, if she doesn't make it in as playable. If she does, then perhaps Tiki, or even Naga, transform into dragons and wrecking shit! I also want to say perhaps Grima, but that would be better served as an environmental hazard on a Fire Emblem stage, if ya know what I mean...

And maybe even Henry, if only because I want to hear more of his insane laughs as he curses people off the stage... XD

On other sites I've heard suggestions that the Pegasus sisters or Tiki become Assist Trophies. Anna might make a good AT, assuming she doesn't become playable.

Frederick, dual guarding/attacking for you.

I'd love this. ^^ Freddy Bear <3

But I think Lucina is most likely to be an assist trophy, cause, well, she's Lucina.

Edited by Anacybele

I'd kinda like to see Gaius, Emmeryn, or Lucina. Gaius could have a move similar to Kat and Ana in SSBB. Emmeryn could use magic similar to how Zelda does. And Lucina could be like Lyn.

EDIT: Oops Awakening characters...

Well, Naga could be interesting.

Edited by Sol Man

I'd love to see Frederick zoom in on his horse, dual guard, and say "I think not" or "Not while I draw breath!" then attack and shout "Pick a god and pray!" :D

Edited by Anacybele