Alcohol needs to be banned

I think you should be banned instead.

Meanie!

Try drinking two dirty pints for your birthday and still keeping your mind all night. Didn't even spew.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics or it didn't happen.

It was over three years ago, at my 21st birthday outing with my housemates and several coursemates. The pics are probably up on Facebook, but I've been off that for nearly two years.

The first dirty pint was homemade before we even went out and also contained milk amongst all the alcohol... The second was in the club, bar-made. If I recall correctly, my friend recorded me drinking that second one. Didn't touch the sides!

Word of caution, don't drink a bottle of wine for pre-drinks. I didn't chunder, but that 9am tutorial was painful.

how much did you drink

Last I remember was finishing a bottle of vodka after half a bottle of whiskey and a couple of pints of cider. That was about 1:30 and I kept drinking until 4:30. I'm a lightweight too so that was not smart. Oh well YOLO.

Word of caution, don't drink a bottle of wine for pre-drinks. I didn't chunder, but that 9am tutorial was painful.

But wine is nice :3

Also I don't get headaches weirdly enough. I do drink plenty of water so I guess I don't get dehydrated.

You mixed your alcohols, which is probably why you were sick.

I refuse to support any ban on alcohol. One of my favorite dishes uses two types, and it is NOT the same without those ingredients!

I'm against banning any substance.

People make money selling that stuff, and the government makes money taxing it.

Money makes the economy move.

Moving economy keeps me employed and making money.

I like having money.

Actually, it's still going strong some places.

Including, I'm fairly sure, the location of the Jack Daniels brewery...

(but yeah prohibition was pretty awful)

Alcohol was banned from the United States for a little more than a decade. Guess how that turned out.

That went badly for other reasons, not because banning alcohol is doomed to fail or something. If it was handled carefully I doubt there would be nearly so many problems.

Someone I knew(a friend I hadn't seen for a long time) was hit and killed by a drunk driver a few(about six, maybe seven) years ago.

So it goes without saying that I agree with the notion of alcohol being banned, even if the OP is just trolling.

They probably don't like cats claiming ownership of them rather than vice-versa.

On a more serious note, this is actually becoming a reality at least in New Zealand.

What. Those poor cats, he actually wants them all dead, in New Zealand.