So you voted, and here it is~

Once Upon a Time is getting a new coat of paint. Same rules apply as last time. Everyone that died in my first run of Shadow Dragon stays dead, levels may be doctored according to time and the "New character" stays for variety.

Silver's personality is getting a major upgrade from MyUnit's rather.. interesting personality *read: lack there of* which means her dialogue will be changed according to HER personality and the way she interacts with the cast around her. None of this "Oh my grandpa raised me after my parents died, but he was kind of a dick to me but I wanna be a knight, oh i'm also a sue" bullshit. Expect new expressions for her pallet.

That said what do you think guys? What're you looking forward to in the new run? What do you wanna see? Anything I can change up to your liking? I'd love your opinions!

(that being said, directory and prologue 1 will be up next post.)

What is this meant to be? Some LP with "dialogue" added as comments?

Same as the first LP. Just cleaned up and revived with our MU not being an emotionless stick in the mud. The first one died because life, college and my time in the hospital got to me, so I didn't have time to update properly. Plus, the first translation patch is outdated now that it's been completed and released, so i'd like to use the new one to my advantage. Does this make sense?

Welcome to the world of Pokemon! .. Oh wait. wrong game. (OUTDATED MU CREATION)

2hewnt1.png

Oh ho, game. You so silly I swear. hahaha... FUCK CASUAL.

2qbxdao.png

Here we go again.

de65iv.png

Going winged this time. Fits P.B better.

33ldzf4.png

Ah yes. The.. queen of snark without her distinctive pallet. we're going to have to fix that.

33kuakh.png

She really is the RNG Goddess if she can do all that. All hail Anna! We're not worthy of your unfair enemy crits and 13 percents!

25gt5cj.png

She is the Batman. The only Batman, and nothing but the Batman.

1q1s3m.png

That starving body! DEM SCARS. DAT PTSD. Silver is clearly the poster woman for bootyfulness in Akaneia.

90sjls.png

*GASP* I GET TO BE A MEAT PUPPET WHEN I GROW UP? yay. c:

MYUNIT COMPLETE.

Edited by N.G

UPDATE: Due to certain circumstances in early game, I'm, unfortunately, going to have to restart. But this time as a Cavalier (just like last run) with my Peg. Knight growths. I didn't realize I'd be dealing with so many archers during the prologues, and looking back now, I made a terrible choice. Expect a redo of prologue 1 soon. :/

- Your bagel, NG.