Illegal forges in Apotheosis? [Nope]

I was just copying over the enemy data for Apotheosis when I noticed a couple of apparently perculiar forges.

Do these forged weapons actually exist or is it a mistake?

Volant Axe (5th normal round), Mire, Book of Naga (4th secret round o__o).

I just find it a bit funny, since a bunch of bonus items (eg. Celica's Gale, Superior X and Shockstick) aren't forged. And I totally want a forged legendary weapon...

Edited by VincentASM

I'm pretty sure you can forge Volant Axes, but definitely not Mire or Book of Naga. I mean, hell, if you can forge any of the other items you can get from Event Tiles or Spotpass Shops, you ought to be able to forge Volant Axes without any problem.

Considering I have a forged Volant Axe in my streetpass team, yeah. Cool to know that Apotheosis enemies can have forged legendaries though.

yeah, some weapons you think they should've forged (Superior Jolt, Celica's Gale, etc.) aren't

good to know even the "super challenge map" does this and wastes skills on stuff like Rightful God+Aether

I was just copying over the enemy data for Apotheosis when I noticed a couple of apparently perculiar forges.

Do these forged weapons actually exist or is it a mistake?

Volant Axe (5th normal round), Mire, Book of Naga (4th secret round o__o).

I just find it a bit funny, since a bunch of bonus items (eg. Celica's Gale, Superior X and Shockstick) aren't forged. And I totally want a forged legendary weapon...

The Mires and Book of Naga in 4th Secret Wave weren't forged from what I've seen. Did you confirm that the information you gather is correct by looking in the DLC chapter itself?

The Mires and Book of Naga in 4th Secret Wave weren't forged from what I've seen. Did you confirm that the information you gather is correct by looking in the DLC chapter itself?

it's not, I actually went in the chapter and grabbed all the enemy stats/skills/weapons

Vincent is in Europe.

Think about that for a second.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Vincent is in Europe.

Think about that for a second.

you're in America, didn't stop you from picking up a Japanese copy for your Japanese 3DS

yeah Vincent, why are you so poor like that

Edited by shadykid