A drawing of Christy, a female pirate/swashbuckler

Mangs

This is Christy, a character of mine whom I one day hope to put in one of my Fire Emblem games (when I master the art of ROM hacking). She’s a woman in her early twenties. She’s a blue-eyed, blond-haired, busty pirate chick with a sweet smile and curvaceous figure.

Her personality can be described as wild and reckless, and she has a lust for adventure and gold. She can be kind to those she grows close with, and has a hot temper. She can also become fiercely jealous and competitive, but mostly she just enjoys life. Her favorite thing is being outside on a ship in a storm.

34ox5r5.jpg

What do you guys think?

Her favorite thing is being outside on a ship in a storm.

lol

Anyway, I don't normally post in these threads, but I had to comment on how much this reminds me of old pin-up girl models and tattoos. I dunno if that's intended for this picture or if that's just your style, but it was pretty interesting to see!

lol

Anyway, I don't normally post in these threads, but I had to comment on how much this reminds me of old pin-up girl models and tattoos. I dunno if that's intended for this picture or if that's just your style, but it was pretty interesting to see!

I do love old-school curvy pin-up models, so it's not surprising that you think she gives that vibe :)