Pictures of the Elibe Saga Novels

So... obscure goods again.

P1010119.jpg

Man, this is gonna take a while to read. Just look at those thicknesses.

P1010122.jpg

Nice color illustrations in the cover... and some black and white ones spread throughout (very few... this *IS* a novel after all):

P1010120.jpg

P1010125.jpg

However, I couldn't help myself. Let's start angering some shippers.

I flipped to the end of the second book. In the text near the Epilogue, the following pairings were used:

Ninian x Eliwood

Florina x Hector

Lyn x Rath

P1010121.jpg

Which were mentioned in those three pages that consisted of what happened after Nils closed the Dragon's gate and during the time before Eliwood and Hector introduce Roy and Lilina in the game.

I know it's like the manga where they took liberties and it's not "official", per say... but I'm just grinning so hard.

No Lyn x Eliwood.

No Lyn x Hector.

No Hector x Farina.

Ninian x Eliwood, Florina x Hector, and Lyn x Rath Only.

Final Destination.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Hector made a good choice.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't use Lyn x Hector here, since it's pushed fairly heavily in the game. But with this setup you get the three Lords with three seperate characters, which is kind of fun too.

EDIT

I always crack up at the Black Fang illustration where Jaffar is being petted X D

Edited by VincentASM

Well, those three pairings are my preferred pairings for the lords, so ... lol, wow?

It's like they viewed our skype chats Boron, and were like.. Yeah those work PERFECTLY

Who cares if it was written before we met?

I prefer Hector/Farina, but those three pairings work very well.

If only these were translated, because I've seen them around a lot in various places on the Internet and I've always wanted to read them.

I want these to come to America. I SO WANT IT!!!!!! Seriously, Elibe is my favorite FE setting with my favorite FE characters (besides Brom)! And those three pairings being used? YES! My favorites for the three lord characters. What other pairings (if any) were used?

Hector made a good choice.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't use Lyn x Hector here, since it's pushed fairly heavily in the game. But with this setup you get the three Lords with three seperate characters, which is kind of fun too.

Yeah, me too, I expected Hector X Lyn

I'm indifferent to Hector X Florina, but it works pretty well (I prefer Hector X Farina, but I'm not sure how well it works...).

Lyn X Rath is pretty great and makes lot of sense.

• 1 month later...

Wow I didn't know they had books. I wonder if they're any good. What other games in the series have received full novel adaptations? (And yay! Roy is part dragon)