So... I just got Awakening a few days ago, and I was trying to recruit Severa just now.

I finished the chapter, but I didn't get her...

I'm suspecting it's because she didn't talk to that stupid villager dude.

I'm panicking because... I saved over the file AFTER finishing it, and now I can't access the map.

Which now leads to the question: Can I recruit Severa still? Or is the chance gone now?

Also, Galeforce is overrated.

Edited by Fruit Ninja

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the second time I'm seeing someone comment about this particular problem. But no, you can't. Once you've saved over she's gone forever.

So yeah, you're out of luck buddy, you'd need to start the game anew to get her.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

This kind of situations is usually why I keep SF tabs open in the relevant game info sections, a notepad document with the same info, and a back-up save file all at once.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I lost Tharja once. I thought I was on newcomer because I still hadn't adjusted to Classic. (My first playthrough was Hard/Newcomer. The one in which I married Olivia!)

*sigh*

I'll make-do with it, I suppose.

Although, since I'm not really the type to play a game again and again, I'm not sure when I'll play the game a second time, let alone recruit Severa...

Anyway, perfect playthrough... gone... shattered... utterly destroyed...

*sigh*

She's just a bitch tsundere anyway. Smash your face against a wall a few times, to approximate the experience of reading her support conversations, and then just use Cordelia.

Saying that could start a war you know. CALLING ALL PEOPLE WHO MARRIED SERENA/SEVERA.

I must defend my daughter's honour Severa's one of the best kids, dunno what y'all are talking about.

@ OP I feel for you, fear of doing something similar is why I ONLY save on the world map and preparations screen.

No, Morgan is the most awful child. That one can't even be bothered to remember both parents or any siblings, such an awful creature!

I turtle in paralogue 12 until Morgan dies so the little snot can't recruit him/herself

This is why people should keep save on a second file occasionally... though you're kinda out of luck if you already filled up all three save slots.

Or battle saves...

That's how I managed to not completely lose my first game.

So if you still have relevant battle saves, you're not completely lost.

Now, back to the real Topic...

YARNE IS THE WORST CHILD !!!!!

Taguel dosn't deserve to survive with him as the last representant !

Saying that could start a war you know. CALLING ALL PEOPLE WHO MARRIED SERENA/SEVERA.

I didn't MARRY her. But I just married Cordelia for Severa. I didn't read the profile on serenes about her. I thought I would like her.

...Never again.

Also, I hate Cordelia with every fiber of my body.

If only FEA had a way of getting infinite new characters to replace ones you accidentally lost.

if only

I see your sarcasm, but...

There's a huge difference between losing an actual unit (Like Severa, who's the Larcei of this game) and losing a Spotpass (or SOME of the Actual Units...*coughSay'ricough*).