• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Inigo, in terms of personality, is actually one of the best children. His supports with his father were pretty neat, and we saw some good insight on his character.

Inigo, in terms of personality, is actually one of the best children. His supports with his father were pretty neat, and we saw some good insight on his character.

pfft, we all know Cynthia's the best* kid anyway right

*non-Morgan kid

Inigo is the worst. Definitely.

Azure on the other hand... has some hope left in him.

Azure is also the worst kid, come at me Rey
Edited by shadykid

pfft, we all know Cynthia's the best* kid anyway right

*non-Morgan kid

Cynthia's the best kid AND the best non-Morgan kid.

Personality and gameplay-wise.

All of my Cynthia bias. :smug:

No, Morgan is the most awful child. That one can't even be bothered to remember both parents or any siblings, such an awful creature!

I turtle in paralogue 12 until Morgan dies so the little snot can't recruit him/herself

What are you on.... Only Morgan(F) is the worst child. 8D

I didn't MARRY her. But I just married Cordelia for Severa. I didn't read the profile on serenes about her. I thought I would like her.

...Never again.

Also, I hate Cordelia with every fiber of my body.

Wait, so why did you marry Cordelia? I mean if you wanted Severa, you could just have Cordelia married to some other guy... unless that's what you mean and not talking about your Avatar/MU.

And yup, this is the second time we've read about someone losing Severa because they didn't give her enough time to talk to Holland dude. I dunno how people manage, or does it happen when you try to LTC? I don't really bother with LTC and I never fail to get Severa to Holland. She also never went by the walls (I also killed the enemies before they can even reach her) either. So I personally don't know what's the issue with Severa's chapter.

And yup, this is the second time we've read about someone losing Severa because they didn't give her enough time to talk to Holland dude. I dunno how people manage, or does it happen when you try to LTC? I don't really bother with LTC and I never fail to get Severa to Holland. She also never went by the walls (I also killed the enemies before they can even reach her) either. So I personally don't know what's the issue with Severa's chapter.

Severa's easy to get to Holland in under 10 turns.

She's just a bitch tsundere anyway. Smash your face against a wall a few times, to approximate the experience of reading her support conversations, and then just use Cordelia.

This. I recruited her because I like being a completionist, but really...she's meh.

Now maybe you try killing off Say'ri to experience another never before dilemma. Then you'll have a good reason to restart before completing this pt..

Kill off Say'ri, by having her die to Yen'fay.

Then save.

Then gank the risen chief for the Sol Katti, and save yourself the trouble about worrying about bor'ing.

its stilll liek 7 -8 turn with a semi competent team

-.-

In drafting you want to finish paralogues in under 10 turns.

As long as I get Severa in under 10 turns, I see no problem. :P

Edited by Zeem

I second interceptor. At least you lost the best kid to lose. Bring on the fanboys.

Right? She is a good unit but omfg....Severa is an ass.

Nah is best child. Come at me.

Honnestly, she's far better than her mother. But, that's not really hard....

If you had a mother like Cordelia, you will also ends up being a pretty big mess.

She's just behind Tharja.

Iñigo is cute, and he's the champion of Flamenco !

also, nobody wants to defend Yarne ? Are you all a bunch of bunny haters ?

And Nah is definitely the best child. No discussion needed.

Edited by TendaSlime

This thread suddenly turned into war who started all of this anyway, Nah is the best kid end of discussion

If it not for completion sake, then you'll probably never gonna miss/need her though. Seriously, one of the most boring, dull, and cliche type of character form Japan is tsundere type/based character. Seriously, I'm really sick how they make that archetype feels so shallow with horrible writing. I guess its good to make her have inferiority complex because of her mother, but how they handled and the execeution of her character is really horrible. That's come from me who can hardly hate a character. Since I'm a completionist, I'll always tried to recruit her. God, I hate myself.

This thread suddenly turned into war who started all of this anyway, Nah is the best kid end of discussion

If it not for completion sake, then you'll probably never gonna miss/need her though. Seriously, one of the most boring, dull, and cliche type of character form Japan is tsundere type/based character. Seriously, I'm really sick how they make that archetype feels so shallow with horrible writing. I guess its good to make her have inferiority complex because of her mother, but how they handled and the execeution of her character is really horrible. That's come from me who can hardly hate a character. Since I'm a completionist, I'll always tried to recruit her. God, I hate myself.

I hate more myself when I have to makes Noire, honnestly.

Tsundere are the wworst character types, and are overdone, but she isn't the worst example.

Yeah there's much worse in the tsundere compartment. Asuka's pretty bad. But I think the bad thing about Severa is both her C supports with her parents. I mean, later on her supports get much better - but those are the first two supports you unlock and they leave such a sour taste in your mouth. It's hard to shake it off later.

No, no, no, you're all wrong. Best kid is Yarne. No, you go extinct indeed.

You know, perhaps I should contribute to this thread: Laurent is the best. His Noire support is quite funny.

I agree. Laurent is the best.

I can hardly wait until Dread Fighter is released here in EU, so he can be even more awesome.

That masochistic tendency in his support with Noire is weird.

I agree. Laurent is the best.

I can hardly wait until Dread Fighter is released here in EU, so he can be even more awesome.

That masochistic tendency in his support with Noire is weird.

So, now I know what my support willbe on my newt playthrough...

Yeah, I want my Dread Fighter Laurent.

Laurent is a decent Dread Fighter with Henry as a father, but I think Libra is good too.

EDIT: I'm in Europe as well, so Dread Fighter isn't here yet. I've been looking at max stats though, and Libra and Henry seem to be good choices.

EDIT2: Kellam is actually really good for ultimate balance.

Edited by TheWarpedWizard

think of it like this at least you weren't like me who was playing hard mode to see what pairing i should do for the next lunatic run. my first lunatic run had at least 50 hours and i had at least 15 units with almost all their stats maxed out. i saved over it with my hard file. just ask yourself if you were going to use severa. IMO she is worth the trouble since she is probably one of the best units in the game

Virion sucks, and Nah sucks too

COME AT ME BRO

Laurent can stop hogging his money and start buying peaches for the whole army

Edited by shadykid

Oh man this topic.

I married Severa and I like her character, I really don't care what people think about this.

It's nonsensical to hate each other for fictional characters

Though her chapter in Lunatic/Lunatic+ is... meh, horrible. If you don't use the Rescue staff on her she ends being killed in the first turns.