Oh man this topic.

I married Severa and I like her character, I really don't care what people think about this.

It's nonsensical to hate each other for fictional characters

Though her chapter in Lunatic/Lunatic+ is... meh, horrible. If you don't use the Rescue staff on her she ends being killed in the first turns.

or unless you galeforce your way past the enemies so she can't be hit. actually you can just send a strong magic user or any far ranged user to kill off those guys that can attack from a distance. Tharja kills them every time!

Edited by JasonMendez

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or unless you galeforce your way past the enemies so she can't be hit. actually you can just send a strong magic user or any far ranged user to kill off those guys that can attack from a distance. Tharja kills them every time!

You just can't do that in Lunatic+ since Counter enemies rush at you, and pretending to beat all of them that quickly is suicide, no matter how strong your unit is.

Anyway your tactic is simple yet good for Lunatic and lower difficulties. I just didn't have such a strong unit when I made the chapter in my run, and I had to be more cautious.