Do You Know People Who Share Their Names With Fire Emblem Characters?

Edith

Or at least have similar spellings? Found this thread on Gamespot and thought it would be interesting to try here. For me:

Have cousins named Joshua, Roy, Erika, and Kyle

Got an aunt Chris, a grandpa Fred, (dead) grandpa Lester, and grandpa Robert

Used to go to school with kids named: Lance, Madelyn, Allen, Finn, Kain, Bridget, Louise, Tanya, Chad, Brice, and Zeke

Friends with a Patty (Patrick), Luke, Seth, Ryan, Roddy (close to Rody?), Cecil, Matthew, Sarah, Mark, Heather, Marcus, Ross, Eric, Rebecca, Will, Thomas, Ellen, Marcia, Boyd, August, Brady, Muriel, Nils, Samson, Beck, Sophia, Cliff, Jill, Linda, Henry, Brendan, Noah, Guinevere, Garrett, Jennie, Grey, and Ralph

Neighbors named Elice, Ray, Meg, Anna, Jake, George, Natalie, Julia, and Laura

My name is Morgan

My mom's middle name is Lynn

Friends’ last names are Aaron, Garcia, Lloyd, Wallace, Lott, and Ellwood

Eighth grader in my band class is named Quan

Used to be friends with a Kent, Alec, Amy, Lena, Roger, Katarina, Mia, and Leanne

My school’s janitor is named Stefan

Babysat a kid named Leila

Kid on my tennis team was named Elbert

Couple kids in my class are named Julius and Lex (Lexie)

In short, a lot of people -_-

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That I can remember, I've had High-School classmates named Ilyana (actually Iliana but it's probably it's Spanish counterpart anyway), Hector, Xavier, and Victor. And family members called Laura and Oscar.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I would have thought that the vast majority of people here know somebody with the same name as a FE character, especially since FE uses real names for the majority of its characters.

I would have thought that the vast majority of people here know somebody with the same name as a FE character, especially since FE uses real names for the majority of its characters.

I'm pretty sure everyone has met at least one Joshua. Edited by Majestic Paladin

Depending on what Joshua's Spanish counterpart is I may not have... I'll search it up just in case anyway...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I probably know plenty of peeps in both family, friends, and acquaintances who have FE names, but I won't list them all. Its enough for me though to know that I share my name (the Spanish equivalent, Ana) with Anna, the almighty RNG Goddess.

I probably know plenty of peeps in both family, friends, and acquaintances who have FE names, but I won't list them all. Its enough for me though to know that I share my name (the Spanish equivalent, Ana) with Anna, the almighty RNG Goddess.

Lancebreaker trivializes her, godhood status revoked

I'm pretty sure everyone knows at least one Ryan+Joshua+Luke

and just wait, in 10 years or so there's going to be so many people named Olivia or Mia

Edited by shadykid

Lancebreaker trivializes her, godhood status revoked

I'm pretty sure everyone knows at least one Ryan+Joshua+Luke

and just wait, in 10 years or so there's going to be so many people named Olivia or Mia

Be careful what you say; she's still the RNG Goddess even if she lowered herself to our level long enough to be defeated. I'd watch out that she doesn't screw over your RNGs in spite... >_>

My name is Vincent. I am sad because of FE13's Vincent. >_>

I know a Joshua, a few Marcus'es, a Rebecca, a Marisa, an Olivia, an Ike, and a few more names I can't really think of.

Edited by Zeem

I do. My name is Daniel and there's one in path of radiance and Radiant dawn. I also know many people called Marcus, a olivia, many Isadoras, many Flavias, MANY Annas and a lot of other names I can't remember now.

Edited by Nobody

My name is Vincent. I am sad because of FE13's Vincent. >_>

I know a Joshua, a few Marcus'es, a Rebecca, a Marisa, an Ike, and a few more names I can't really think of.

should've been named Victor so you could troll Vincent on this forum :Kappa:

yeah Rey, your waifu's name is incredibly common

I skip every scene in FE13, honestly, as I do in all FEs. I've already seen them once, so no need to see them all again unless they're scenes I really like (very few). Also, I just choose to ignore the implications. >_>

Edited by Zeem

My grandpa was named Wallace, and he was absolutely badass. Somehow, NONE of my coworkers are named after FE characters!

My brother-in-law is named Frederick...

I must have encounteed many of the more ususal name a lot...

me too!

Me too actually. With two of them, if you accept some error margin...