Best MU for the Spotpass Paralogue characters ?

What do you think are the best stats modifier if I want to marry one of the spotpass characters ?

I would like info mainly for Gangrel, Yenfay, Wallhart, because my next game will be a FEMU run...

Thanks in advance !

What do you think are the best stats modifier if I want to marry one of the spotpass characters ?

I would like info mainly for Gangrel, Yenfay, Wallhart, because my next game will be a FEMU run...

Thanks in advance !

Walhart for his sheer manliness Conquest. What kind of Morgan od you want to have? Walhart would make manly tanky Morgan with extremely high strength.

Walhart for his sheer manliness Conquest. What kind of Morgan od you want to have? Walhart would make manly tanky Morgan with extremely high strength.

I wanted to have a Dark Knight Conquest user. +Def/-Luck, maybe ? Or should I invest in Resistance ? (Demon Knight will may this moot once I have it...)

Edited by TendaSlime

I wanted to have a Dark Knight Conquest user. +Def/-Luck, maybe ? Or should I invest in Resistance ? (Demon Knight will may this moot once I have it...)

I say go for Resistance, +Def/-Luck is overkill IMO.

If it's Walhart, and you want to go with a Dark Knight Morgan, I'd say go with either Magic or Resistance and choose Strength or Luck as your flaw. Walhart, in addition to the Conquest skill, will give your Morgan a fantastic Defense modifier, ensuring your Dark Knight Morgan's Defense will be extremely high (56 with the -Strength version, or 57 with the -Luck version) regardless of what you do with him (so long as you don't do -Defense).

If you're going with Gangrel, I'd say go with a +Magic/-Luck or Strength Avatar. +Magic/-Strength Gangrel!Morgan has a sexy +5 Magic modifier, and a very sexy +6 Speed modifier. +Magic/-Luck Morgan has a +4 Magic modifier instead, but will still have the same sexy Speed modifier as the -Strength version. All this for a piddly cost of -2 Strength and -3 Luck on -Luck!Morgan, or a -4 Strength and -1 Defense on -Strength!Morgan.

Also, +Strength/-Luck Avatar married to Yen'fay gives Morgan some sexy +5 Modifiers in Strength, Skill, and Speed, and a nice +2 Defense modifier, with only two -2 Modifiers in Magic and Luck, and a -1 Modifier in Resistance.