Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey am I the only one who wonders what Tiki's crit qoutes would have been like when she was a child?

haha let's do this

Also, I think we might as well skip Emmeryn and go straight to Yen'fay once the time comes.

rofl

I guess you could say that the quality of Emmeryn's quotes compared to the characters before and after her....

fell off a cliff :Kappa:

Urgh, never bother to use any extra character, so I guess I have to wait until 2nd generation

haha let's do this

rofl

I guess you could say that the quality of Emmeryn's quotes compared to the characters before and after her....

fell off a cliff :Kappa:

shadykid with avatar? What matter of sorcery is this

Urgh, never bother to use any extra character, so I guess I have to wait until 2nd generation

shadykid with avatar? What matter of sorcery is this

no comment on my cliff joke? what is this

yeah a zero effort facelift from the Awakening page, go me!

"Not a step closer."

Yes, this.

I assume the enemy does stop (when a giant fire breathing dragon says stay away, is there any other option?) and she burns them to a crisp anyway.

So i just discovered that Basilio used to be a pirate before being a Khan... please tell me his story father-son barrack conversation is not the only please it's mentioned.

Puh-lease, that one only looks good because Donnel's other crit quotes absolutely, completely suck

In your opinion...

Anyway, I'm going for "Don't try this at home!", although who he's saying that to is a complete mystery to me.

Anyway, I'm going for "Don't try this at home!", although who he's saying that to is a complete mystery to me.

Probably the player.

As if you could actually crit somebody IRL... :rolleyes:

I always thought "Don't try this at home!" was generally directed at the viewer or the player though...