Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's go

Honestly, I don't get the hype Henry gets. :/ He's a cool character, but I don't think he's as awesome as everyone claims he is.

You wanna die?

Tch, kidding. I'm not mad.

I suffer from a severe case of husbando bias, so ignore me. :)

Usually when the quotes are equally good (or in some cases equally meh) I just go for how the line is delivered. I really enjoy the way I challenge my fate is delivered, but it's a hard choice either way.

I challenge my fate!

One does not challenge their fate against Asian parenting.

D'awwwwww, how romantic! Laying the smackdown on their daughter from the future on their first date~

Lucina seems to be the one that will have the most total votes by the end of all this which makes her the best FE:A character.

Next on the 2nd gen characters list is Kjelle, one of the easier children characters to get maingame.

Edited by ShinRPGamer

"Have you made your peace" is the clear winner. Most of Kjelles crits are not that great. "This ends here" sounds EXACTLY like FeMorgan's, "This'll do it" is just dull, and I'm pretty indifferent about "Victory is mine".

Edited by wraghelm

"HOPE WILL NEVER DIE" is utterly amazing.

"I challenge my fate" is amazing, as well.

Gah I like all of them ._.

Gonna pick this one though:

h7ke16p.png

I like all of them, but I went with Hope Will Never Die.

Since we have moved on and seen the winner, I think this is an appropriate time to post this:

"Hope will always die".

As for Kjelle... remembering her Japanese quotes... it didn't have "Have you made your peace?".

I was expecting it to map to a "Kakugo!" or something. But since I have the English voices saved too, I took a listen to it. I like that one the best.

how are we determining the order of the kids anyway

because Kjelle going first doesn't make much sense no matter how I try to order it

Well pair Chrom with Sully and she'll be be the first kid after Lucina you can recurit, added by the fact her chapter is among the easier ones main game

Well pair Chrom with Sully and she'll be be the first kid after Lucina you can recurit, added by the fact her chapter is among the easier ones main game

pair Chrom with Avatar who shows up earlier and Morgan will be the first kid?

if its completely random just say so

pair Chrom with Avatar who shows up earlier and Morgan will be the first kid?

if its completely random just say so

Well considering most players didn't do the Children paralogues in the order they are in for the first time, I like to think of it as how first-timers handed them.

Which is basically my way of saying yeah it's a crapshoot. :KnollRoll:

In any case Brady is next.

Edited by ShinRPGamer