Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucina may say when it ends, but I'm going to SHOW you when it's over.

Because this is the end for you, friend! Say goodnight to darkness and hello to the dawn! The beacon of light in a blanket of dark, Cynthia, the warrior whom your life shall be forfeited to!

Because... victory is... MINE!

This is the end, friend!

it's funny because she rides on a ponysus which involves friendship and never hating

Clearly, she's going to love and tolerate the hell out of the enemy.

Anyone notice who Gerome, who doesn't want to be noticed is played by the same guy who plays Kellam who wants to be noticed.

That's even worse than the whole Nono/Nowi is Inverse/Aversa and Lon'qu is Fauder/Validar thing.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Anyone notice who Gerome, who doesn't want to be noticed is played by the same guy who plays Kellam who wants to be noticed.

Either way he has the most metal voice ever.

EMBRACE YOUR FATE!

That's even worse than the whole Nono/Nowi is Inverse/Aversa and Lon'qu is Fauder/Validar thing.

And then in the English version the wholesome priest (Libra) is also the evil seductress (Aversa) and the prince's riht-hand knight (Frederick) is also the main antagonist (Validar).

Anyway, going for "All must end!" because I find it just really cool.

And then in the English version the wholesome priest (Libra) is also the evil seductress (Aversa) and the prince's riht-hand knight (Frederick) is also the main antagonist (Validar).

Anyway, going for "All must end!" because I find it just really cool.

Also, Cordelia and Severa have the same VA. Which makes me want to hum the gag reel music from BlazBlue (because of who else said VA plays).

That's funny.

Went for "All must end!"

Edited by Levant Fortner