Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

I don't know why my posts are attracting anything, to be honest. I gave my vote and said why and that's that. If people disagree with me, that's their problem. It doesn't mean they have the right to take out their butthurt-ness on me or other people.

wut

did I go to the wrong place and end up on reddit or something

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you necessarily have to like a character to like their quotes... I don't particularly care much about Fred, but I still think Pick a god and pray is the best quote (and tbh the margin by which it won over Fred's other quotes is semi-indicative of just how good it is, even if his other quotes are shit).

I don't think you necessarily have to like a character to like their quotes... I don't particularly care much about Fred, but I still think Pick a god and pray is the best quote (and tbh the margin by which it won over Fred's other quotes is semi-indicative of just how good it is, even if his other quotes are shit).

No, but if you particularly dislike a character, it CAN color your perception of their crit quote. For example, if you find a character typically boring, you can find their quotes boring (or perhaps too fitting for their boring personality) to like it.

No, but if you particularly dislike a character, it CAN color your perception of their crit quote. For example, if you find a character typically boring, you can find their quotes boring (or perhaps too fitting for their boring personality) to like it.

gee, I wonder who does this

Except this isn't the case with me either. I find Lucina boring because I find her character and quotes boring, not the other way around. And like BigBadMarshmallow said, you don't have to dislike or like a character to dislike or like their quotes. I love Frederick to bits, but I don't care for his "Now!" at all and I find "Farewell!" to simply be okay due to the voice actor.

Edited by Anacybele

gee, I wonder who does this

Except this isn't the case with me either. I find Lucina boring because I find her character and quotes boring, not the other way around. And like BigBadMarshmallow said, you don't have to dislike or like a character to dislike or like their quotes. I love Frederick to bits, but I don't care for his "Now!" at all and I find "Farewell!" to simply be okay due to the voice actor.

...There wasn't anyone in mind when I typed that, you know. I used boring because it was fitting, but I could've also used annoying and it worked just as well. Please, don't assume a generalized statement is targeting someone specifically.

Now, as for today, Cynthia wins. Sorry Gaius.

Cynthia is too high-pitched and annoying.

Gaius just sounds weird. NEITHER.

....Carter going against a 2nd Generation? What happened to your children bias?