Best critical/skill quote, Serenes Forest edition Tourney Final results and disscusion

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These forums have some serious Ylissean royalty bias. Lucina wins the character contest and the beauty pageant, and now whichever way this goes her (possible) sibling wins.

Anyways I really like them both.

Um.

Inigo to tie it up.

EDIT: Yes, an even 40/40 split.

Edited by Euklyd

These forums have some serious Ylissean royalty bias. Lucina wins the character contest and the beauty pageant, and now whichever way this goes her (possible) sibling wins.

Um.

Inigo to tie it up.

hehe, not any more!

EDIT: tfw, I got the winning vote too!

Edited by Aurath8

Um.

Inigo to tie it up.

you people could've voted for Cherche, Morgan or Cordelia instead! (yeah Lissa obviously never stood a chance)

besides, you should know from the rest of the contests that it's all about royalty, the only non-royal options are Miledy and Calill and my contests

Edited by shadykid

This entire board is forever on my shit list

FOREVER.

IT'S NOT EVEN CHILD'S BEST QUOTE, TOO

Y'ALL HAVE SHIT TASTE IN QUOTES

still irate that "One for the bards" wasn't T8

Edited by Polydeuces

For some reason, I'm not surprised in the slightest that Cynthia won. I kinda wish she didn't, though. Oh well!

But I have a million questions as to how people like Frederick got busted down before even the semi-finals :C

Now all we need is to compile the famous quotes of various characters from past games, so we can eventually have a Quote Contest: Tournament of Champions.

Now all we need is to compile the famous quotes of various characters from past games, so we can eventually have a Quote Contest: Tournament of Champions.

"Lord Ike, hero of the Crimean Liberation, leader of the Greil Mercenaries, and father of Sothe's children..." vs "This is the end, friend!" vs "But that practice is strictly forbidden, and for obvious reasons!" vs ???

yeah, that's too long :P:

Edited by shadykid

"Lord Ike, hero of the Crimean Liberation, leader of the Greil Mercenaries, and father of Sothe's children..." vs "This is the end, friend!" vs "But that practice is strictly forbidden, and for obvious reasons!" vs ???

yeah, that's too long :P:

Wrys' recruitment quote *shot*