Is Apotheosis possible without Limit Breaker?

I don't actually buy the "Aggressor is required" line,

The guy who pulled it off even admitted that one (Check the link, he says it right on the first post). And yes, it is.

You need to Galeforce Skirmish the whole fight. One of Apo's enemies initiates on a non LB unit, that unit is dead. The issue then lies that you need to have the firepower to ORKO everything, which you won't have without the extra boost from Aggressor.

Edited by Airship Canon

The guy who pulled it off even admitted that one (Check the link, he says it right on the first post). And yes, it is.

You need to Galeforce Skirmish the whole fight. One of Apo's enemies initiates on a non LB unit, that unit is dead. The issue then lies that you need to have the firepower to ORKO everything, which you won't have without the extra boost from Aggressor.

just because he needed it doesn't mean it can't be done

and while you obviously can't tank, you can lure a single enemy over on enemy phase to chip their health down

edit: lol that dude says Galeforce>Limit Break, hahahhahaha

Edited by shadykid

just because he needed it doesn't mean it can't be done

and while you obviously can't tank, you can lure a single enemy over on enemy phase to chip their health down

edit: lol that dude says Galeforce>Limit Break, hahahhahaha

I tried baiting them, but since you resort to bait, you definitely can't kill all of them fast enough to prevent them from swarming on you.

The 10 turns round is extremely difficult to clear with bait hit and run, ORKO is a much less tedious method. Enemy sudden criticals also don't help.

• 2 weeks later...

reviving this thread to point out:

I tried baiting them, but since you resort to bait, you definitely can't kill all of them fast enough to prevent them from swarming on you.

The 10 turns round is extremely difficult to clear with bait hit and run, ORKO is a much less tedious method. Enemy sudden criticals also don't help.

4th round is arguably easier than the 3rd (damn Ragnell/Hawkeye paladin almost screwing over my low-defense units), but more importantly, AGGRESSOR IS NOT REQUIRED even without Limit Breaker

reviving this thread to point out:

4th round is arguably easier than the 3rd (damn Ragnell/Hawkeye paladin almost screwing over my low-defense units), but more importantly, AGGRESSOR IS NOT REQUIRED even without Limit Breaker

Right, maybe I did it wrong. It's hard for me even though I have limit breakers. I never bring any rallybots however.

i barely struggled even WITH Limit Breaker. D8; I envy people who can do TSON without LB.

I would for Kat's route. =)

But for the secret route...

These are required...

-Aggressor

-*Rally Bots

*Required

You need at least rally bots, or you'll get double attacked and won't be doing hardly any damage to them at all.

eh

no rallybots might as well be the same as no Limit Breaker

Without them/or Aggressor without Limitbreaker, you won't be hardly doing any damage at all.

-----

This topic is only being created as some people hate having to give up a skill slot for Limitbreaker.

Edited by ポーラ

Heh, I don't like to see characters left behind after rallying, CHARGE!!!! I say.

pwej.jpg
Does not compute.
lol
Doing that...they are sure to get double attacked and taking alot more damage.
Edited by 綾波