Rate the DLC Unit Day #11: Celica

PKL

Poor Inigo... You have an awesome personality, but unfortunately, you have a slew of problems. Strike one: You're tied to Olivia, who has bases that are as good as a unit who joined in the Prologue. This means you're generally hoping for your father to make up for Olivia's lackluster stats. Strike two: Your Paralogue is easily That One Level. Strike three: You take more effort to get going than all the other kids because of the aforementioned issue about Olivia's stats. 3/10, no bias.

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it shouldn't be the only factor, and there's untold bias in them? I already explained Severa, I wouldn't count them, but Lucina and Dragon boner were the ones to tally that. If you want, I can just kindly go back and tally it myself with what I think shouldn't count.

I'll try my best not to include hidden bias, then.

So, Inigo. Probably the best child character in the game due to a myriad of reasons:

Pros:

+Inherits galeforce, which is always great for post game

+starts with armsthrift, which is always great for post game.

+inherits olivia's modifiers, +whatever his fathers is, which is fantastic

+starts off with an amazing +9 base speed modifier, which is amazing

+has fantastic growths all around, so he's not falling behind anytime soon

+class set is fantastic, anything extra via the father is just gravy

-comes late

-shaky initial start

Since postgame is included, his cons aren't really that inhibiting, which only make his pros stand out even more. With galeforce, armsthrift, and his very high luck, he can pretty much just solo postgame chapters with no problem. Slap on axefaire and helswath, and he won't disappoint. 9/10 + 1 bias because he's got a good personality = 10/10

Edited by Constable Reggie

If people play Awakening for solely the postgame and grinding, then why stop them from sharing their opinions here? Efficiency and LTC aren't the only ways to play this game.

If someone thinks Inigo is 10/10 because awesome postgame, then why stop them?

inb4 this ends up like tellius RTUs come endgame

inb4 this ends up like tellius RTUs come endgame

It won't. Some people are just trolling for the sake of trolling.

PKL, some of those scores are actually viable. ...I think.

Bad bases due to having Olivia as a parent...not much else to say. I've never tried any postgame stuff, so Inigo's potential isn't relevant to me. 1/10, no bias.

Which means this RTU will suddenly about why DLC Catria sux

Catria rulz

It won't. Some people are just trolling for the sake of trolling.

PKL, some of those scores are actually viable. ...I think.

pretty sure "Donnel is better, 10/10" is the definition of a BS rating

as for the others, personally:

first two PKL quoted needs more explanation

Vapo's is acceptable, I guess

Reggie be trolling as usual

I guess the rest are also fine if they're rating by postgame

throw out Volke's rating, nobody uses Counter or killer weapons in postgame

Edited by shadykid

Reggie be trolling as usual

How the flying hell am I trolling. I gave a score and gave plenty of reasoning for my score.

How about, instead of discounting people's votes because they like Inigo, actually let them speak their opinion? >_>

This.

Such poor management of the thread.

Gonna have to discount these too, then.

He simply accounted for postgame after you said it was allowed, so it should be allowed. Unless you are simply being petty?

Explain why my particular style of play (emphasis on postgame) isn't allowed, when other similar ones are.

Why should my score be discounted? Inigio is my 2nd best unit.

If it's because I said I like him, there are a lot of others that say they dislike him. No bias, I posted the guys stats, he's pretty good. =D

Yeah...

Frederick says: Explain.

No

No

Your score makes no sense in relation to what you said about him.

K, no.

Went from "omgpostgameisbeingcountednooo" to this, yeah....

NO

Lucina's score I threw out because of only one sentence and that sentence doesn't tell me much. Like why is he bad in said area or why is he good in the other? Which is why I told him to explain but he didn't. Note: You can rerate a unit if I throw your first vote. That's the whole point.

"Donnel is better 10/10"

Of course that's trolling.

"Worst than Counter Brady 0/10"

Is a joke, so I'm obviously going to throw it out.

"great classes and skill options, and the third best kid in my opinion. Great stats as well. Though his paralogue is the hardest in the game especially considering his meh bases, even if you bother to train Olivia."

Very contradictory, just give me more reasoning and maybe take maingame into account, if only a bit, because to play postgame you have to beat maingame.

Your post was obvious trolling as usual, Reggie. So don't mind me if I ignore the troll instead of feeding it.

The last post was very contradictory to what he had said before regarding postgame, which leads me to believe he's now trolling. It also has a bias going over 10.

Gerome, the Man Handler. Surprisingly, Gerome and Inigo is kinda related, and comparable in a lot of ways

One of them being the fact that Gerome and Inigo is Frederick's son

On a practical note, he is a free Deliverer bot because his mom is Cherche

Going on a more casual routes, his paralogue is a bitch, and(somewhat "thankfully) his alvailability depends on how many Child paralogue you get for Cherche to build up her rank. It kinda depend on how fast you clear the map, so realistically you can expect it to be around 17 - 18 ish at minimum IMO, so don't count on it. Its still better than Inigo, because Cherche is a "good to go" combat unit, so I am inclined to say that Gerome's alvailability is essentially an Inigo done right(seriously, whose good idea is it to give Dancer a terrislow support points growth)

Anyway, being a Deliverer bot is pretty cool if you actually lacked those, but its.... nothing special. His stats might be competent because Cherche is made of w1n, so all he need is a father with competent stats to increase his bases. You can fix them if you want to with stats booster because favoritism!(what make Gerome cool with this is because he has Axe Rank, and Hammer is the best weapon in the game :Cord: )

Overall, solid, but is forced to suffer all of the essential children issue, and then more

4/10

+1 because hes my second most preffered Frederick son(hes unremarkable and flawed)

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Okay gerome is one of my personal favorites in this game. Not only does he look like bat man but he also has the highest strength of any non Morgan unit, unless you give him a really shitty farther. Gerome can fly being rather useful considering his join maps design. His mom joins late but she is rather good and with a farther such as FRederick or MU or Vaike his stats should be pretty good at join. His chapter doesn't unlock until after chapter 18 so him having a skill like axefaire or Luna in addition to whatever Cherche passes down is very possible. Frederick gives him almost every class he could want as does vaike so he has a wide variety of classes to chose from.

All in all from the experience I have had with him he is a very solid 8/10 or with my bias 9/10

Ew,his jointime. Ch17 is horrendously bad. At the least Cherche has people that want to support her (Vaike to an extent,Lon'qu)

that also give Gerome good stats for maingame. Offense is workable with an early promo,and he can give +3 move to whoever he's paired with as a Griffon.

Postgame,he has no Galeforce but is a great supportbot as a Berserker with Deliverer and 67 str cap.

5.5/10 with +1 bias for making 70str morgan

Ew,his jointime. Ch17 is horrendously bad. At the least Cherche has people that want to support her (Vaike to an extent,Lon'qu)

that also give Gerome good stats for maingame. Offense is workable with an early promo,and he can give +3 move to whoever he's paired with as a Griffon.

Postgame,he has no Galeforce but is a great supportbot as a Berserker with Deliverer and 67 str cap.

5.5/10 with +1 bias for making 70str morgan

This, but keep it at a 4.5/10.