Rate the DLC Unit Day #11: Celica

PKL

Morgan is undoubtedly the best unit in the game. Yes, she's better than Severa and MU. She (I'm just saying she but assume this for both genders, just cba to type out he/she and stuff all the time) has the best potential class set in the entire game, has a great pool of parents and classes, and unless you don't train her mother too much, she has great bases due to MU's lolbroken-ness. Manakete, Taguel, Conqueror, you name it: Morgan can become it. She can potentially inherit every single non-DLC skill in the entire game, and you can mould her into anything. Support, rallybot, highest cap possible (with a 3rd Gen Morgan like Vaike!Gerome!Morgan), you name it. Sure, she comes halfway through the game and MIGHT be overshadowed by your other units, but she can catch up so quick it hardly even matters, and can take MU's throne within a single chapter. She can have a four-way support system if she has a sibling. I also love her personality and quirkiness, her relationship with MU, and her in general. Her joining halfway through the game means practically nothing from how blatantly AMAZING she is. You can reclass her to anything that isn't gender exclusive against her gender immediately, so if she doesn't start with Veteran, no big deal, she can get it straight away and gain over 10 levels in her paralogue alone, easily. She's absolutely perfect.

9.9/10, 10/10 with bias. Best unit in the game, without a doubt.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I'm back!) (I'm using the male gender because I prefer M!Morgan)

Morgan is incredible... while he's around.

Sadly that time is only 1/2~ of the game and even if he has the best base performance of the children he still is behind most of the team when he joins.

His base class can be both a positive thing and a negative thing. Sadly it tends to be a negative for me because I don't pair Avatar with lance users enough <_<

7/10 -1 bias because being completely insane is not a good thing in my book.

I'm just saying, the scores don't make any sense because to get to postgame you have to beat maingame. It doesn't make sense at all to only count postgame performance. Sure, it's your playstyle, but how did he do when you beat maingame? After all, you always have to play the maingame but not postgame.

The children don't have to be recruited in maingame. Your entire argument fails because of this one fact.

But you know it's getting out-of-hand when he's being rated the same as Avatar.

Why do you care so much about this?

Also, I took the liberty to tally Inigo's score, and it comes up to 4.87, 5.25 bias. I threw out all the votes that didn't give enough explanation, consistent with your manner. Japanese Name's was counted since your reasoning to try and discount it was extremely flawed. No need to thank me.

Anyway, Morgan is the best character in the game. I would say that there's no explanation needed, but that would get it thrown out because how dare I give a score not close to the one Peekyall demands.

+comes with veteran, which as we all know, IS the best skill in the game (since it gets you to galeforce faster)

+can inherit galeforce very easily, combine this with veteran and you've got a god

+fantastic base stats due to MU's stats at the time

+will eclipse your team's stats in like 5 seconds due to veteran and great growth rates

+is able to reclass into anything, allowing for much versatility

+access to every non-gender specific skill (that isn't passed down)

-comes as late as Lucina

As always, Morgan's con is a triviality since postgame is included, making him/her the defacto best character in the game due to more-ridiculous-than-Avatar stats, having every class, and veteran. Morgan is so damn versatile it's not even funny. Want to make a super rally bot? Go with that. Need an overpowered combat unit with galeforce+sol+etc? Go with that. S/He's simply the best character in the game, no question.

10/10

Morgan can't be a conqueror

He can't? Oh, k, never done it before, had a feeling he could~

Not as if it matters anyway, Conqueror gives crap skills (Conquest is shit), and it's not too good of a final class to stay in.

Maingame: Access to Veteran and any class that he/she wants, including Cavalier, Wyvern Rider, and Dark Mage. It helps if the other parent makes Morgan start as a class that doesn't exclusively use swords. Good bases passed down from the Avatar and hopefully good bases passed down from the other parent as well, comes a tad late but is a very welcome addition to the party 7/10

Postgame: Every class is available and practically guaranteed Galeforce along with most likely good caps that are customizable 10/10

Average: 8.5/10

Ah... Morgan. Male or female, either Morgan can be a beast. The female Morgan has a pretty good chance of having a sibling, but the only sibling Male Morgan can have is Lucina.

Of course, people say that MUxNowi is the best pairing and all, and in some ways it is. Hell: Two Manaketes with Galeforce and access to most classes in the game is pretty damn good. But I have my dignity, so if I ever choose to have a Manakete Morgan, I'll take the lovely Tiki as my waifu.

It entirely depends on your flaw, asset and partner, but regardless, the worst you can end up with is a second MU.

8/10, no bias.

Anything anyone can do, Morgan can pretty much be guaranteed to do it better. It just might cost you some pairings to do so. Really, Morgan's the best character, statistically and in terms of versatility, in the game.

10/10, +1 bias to 11/10 for female Morgan, -1 bias to 9/10 for male Morgan.

Morgan.

Absolutely ridiculous. Can come as soon as Chapter 14, has access to Veteran most of the time and inherits pretty much every class in the game from Avatar. Depending on who marries Avatar, he/she might suck a bit at first (Lissa Maribelle) but Veteran makes it irrelevant. Stupid broken skill >_>.

8.5/10 -1 bias for 7.5/10 because I don't like Morgan Sue.

8/10.

Only joins halfway and still has children problems, but Veteran helps him/her catch up quickly. Usefulness depends on the spouse, but he/she should be fine as along as it's someone that isn't useless like Lissa or Olivia.

Usefulness depends on the spouse, but he/she should be fine as along as it's someone that isn't useless like Lissa or Olivia.

With Olivia, you don't have to pass down Veteran, she automatically gets it. She also starts in a class that has a freaking weapon compared to Liz.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Morgan is a second avatar, who can still get veteran, and his only difference between him/her and his/her parent is that there'll be slight stat influence from her mother. Because he can have any parent, he can acquire exclusive skills, exclusive classes, and things that even the Avatar can't get. He also has one of the easiest paralogues.

The only bad thing is that he joins slightly underleveled; but with the rescources availible and the inherited stats, does that really matter? Also, both Morgans can acquire Galeforks.

9/10, though with bias it's 10/10, because the optimism and sadism moments are hilarious.

Copy without bias

I feel like we didn't do Yarne *checks* d-d-done like rabbit stew

Thank god never again RTU

Edited by Owain Dark

Uh, Morgan. Statistically, Morgan is the best unit in the game, Which means he/she is going to be as overpowered as possible and very likely your best unit in the entire game.

Fully Customizable modifiers? Check.

Possible highest caps in the game? Check.

Maximum reclass options? Check.

Unlimited skill inheritance? Check.

I could go on, but literally the ONLY thing holding Morgan back is availability, which is decent at best.

9.5/10 with -.5 bias for male morgan (derpy face) and no bias for female morgan for a

9/10 (M)
9.5/10 (F)

Edited by Melonhead

Uh, Morgan. Statistically, Morgan is the best unit in the game, Which means he/she is going to be as overpowered as possible and very likely your best unit in the entire game.

I could go on, but literally the ONLY thing holding Morgan back is availability, which is decent at best.

9.5/10 with -.5 bias for male morgan (derpy face) and no bias for female morgan for a

9/10 (M)

9.5/10 (F)

Which one should I use? @_@

9/10 (M)

9.5/10 (F)

My vote will be the same.

Morgs.

Well holy shit, Zero Hour.

Lets talk some Morgs!

Ok, first things first, Morgan is broken. Totally game shatteringly wrong. Is it possible to have bad Morgans? Yeah it is, but you gotta really suck at this game or the RNG is raping your face beyond all recognition for that to happen. Ive never had a bad Morgs. I think its fair to say that no one here has had a shitty Morgs. He/she is basically Avatar with higher bases at join time. So this makes Morgs the second most versatile unit in the game. Avatar can marry anybody (who isnt streetpass/DLC) so Morgan can basically do anything. Morgs can get like, every skill in the game. He/she also can reclass to just about anything (except maybe Walhart's Conqueror...not sure about that one..) and just wreck everything. Male Morgs can get Galeforce too so its not like hes really gimped. Veteran is also a thing.

Is there something Morgan is not good at? Ehh no not really aside from join time, but depending on who your waifu/husbando is, you may or may not get Morgs right away. Morgs from a spotpass character parent isnt gonna be taking part in the main game much if at all due to how late you get him/her. Seeing how Morgan can be a product of a second gen character, the stat possibilities are cray.

I just....

9/10.

Anything anyone can do, Morgan can pretty much be guaranteed to do it better. It just might cost you some pairings to do so. Really, Morgan's the best character, statistically and in terms of versatility, in the game.10/10, +1 bias to 11/10 for female Morgan, -1 bias to 9/10 for male Morgan.

This because effort

Morgan is amazing in nearly every way. Despite having Gangrel as my husband, I still got a ton of use outta my little boy (granted, I skipped nearly all kids but Inigo and Owain so I'd get more "family time!").

There's really no way to screw up Morgan. Even with Lissa as a mother, or the like, still can be great.

Wish his/her clothes changed on the portrait, though.

9.5/10 without bias, but I'd give male Morgan a 10/10. I like female Morgan, but, while she is cute, I fell the personality is a bit cuter on a boy ("Oh Gods, I love shopping!"). Both are great, though.

Opposite-gendered Morgan should have replaced Priam for final spotpass character. Or in Future of Despair (*reminds self to learn English names for DLC*)